[Interlude] Meanwhile...

Spring/Summer In My Heart

Hey guys~
Yeah, this is totally a filler. Sorry for that.
But I'm on an event this weekend and I've had to prepare a LOT for that, since I'll be hosting a webTV show.
If any of my readers is a native German-speaking person and for whatever reason interested,
I'll gladly share the link with you~

Until then, please enjoy these poor excuse of whatever it is.
I just didn't want to NOT upload anything, so here's a little something about a few characters I couldn't quite include just yet.

Love,
Sugar-and-Salt

 


 

 

Meanwhile...
    ...In a small photostudio downtown

"Alright, I'll excuse myself, then. Don't forget to lock up later. Oh, and Sehun - don't stay too long. You don't need to."
Sehun only nodded obediently and watched his boss leave.
As soon as the door was closed, his posture relaxed and he sighed. Or rather, groaned in annoyance.
At what? Well, do you actually need a reason in a world like this?
Sehun didn't care that people may label him melodramatic as he flicked off all the switches to turn off the big camera, the light boxes, and finally the huge ceiling lights that shone on the shiny lambourghini in the middle of the studio.
With a huff he sank into the soft couch in the entrance area and pulled out his laptop to go through his mails.
Well, no one forced him to actually work for this studio, right?
After all, the poor payment could maybe cover his rent, but he couldn't live off instant soups all month long. Not that he wouldn't. But it should at least be his own choice, goddamnit.
And so he went through the list of requests and opened a certain folder of his private photos, picking out the suitable ones.
Back to photoshop.
First, he picked a close up of a row of empty school desks he had once taken.
He added the fitting caption, the watermark, a few filters... It was a matter of a few minutes, really.
He still couldn't say he was actually satisfied with the outcome.

Daydreaming in class about him.
Yeah. Sure. Can I please barf?

The next one was a picture of a notebook full of artsy scribbles. A few shabby filters later, he looked with a frown at the saved picture.

Writing his name all over your notebook.
This is the dumbest I've heard in a week.

Realizing that distance is just a number.
Correction. Now THIS. Is just utter bull.

Waiting for a text from him.

With a groan Sehun faceplanted into his keyboard, re-evaluating his life choices and life itself.


 


 

Meanwhile...
    ...At some office

The yellow sticky notes were gone again. Suho huffed in frustration.
"Has someone taken my sticky notes??" he called over his cubicle and the voice of his colleague called back(from the breakroom): "Yeah, it was me, sorry, Jun! I ran out of them and you know how difficult it is to read anything off those other ones!"
Suho tapped his finger against the table in frustration.
Their office regularly bought these little sticky notes for everyone.
They came in a set of yellow, green, red and blue.
And Suho had worked out a perfect system on how to use them.
Yellow for appointments, red for long-term tasks, green for daily tasks and blue for miscellaneous things.
And all the time his colleagues used up the yellow ones.
He had offered to make a bulk order of those gel pens he used to write on them(white on blue, black on the red ones, orange on the green ones) but noooo, why would we need those Junmyeon, nooo.
Maybe he should buy his own sticky notes. But oh, they would take those as well, he already knew it...
Suho looked around his desk helplessly and once in a while picked a piece of paper to throw it a probing look, but... There was simply no yellow piece of paper lying around.
Now he had a frickin' appointment with his boss' secretary and couldn't write it down.
Damn it!

Half an hour later his colleague passed by his table to see a flimsy cut-out from some McDonalds brochure -depicting greasy french fries only - being taped to the side of his screen with some numbers written across it.
He shook his head.

 




Meanwhile...
    ...At a Chinese club

Tao groaned. He loved his job, he really did.
Mixing drinks was pretty cool. There were so many different ones and he dreamt of one day selling his own creations.
Of course this day was still in the far distance.
What he could already say, however, was that he wouldn't give them ing stupid names like-

"Hey, Cutie. I'd like a Quick please..." some random customer said with a sleazy smile while leaning over the counter.
Tao sighed. Wait for it...
Waaait for it...
"...And a cocktail."
Cue: internal groan and external sugary smile.
"I hope it's gonna be a strong one if you want the drinker to hook up with you."

"Hello there."
Another guy. Why did they all automatically assume he was gay?
"Can you gimme a wet fantasy please?"
"That'll be 4,50."
"Oh? But the one you gave me before was for free~"
Cue: internal headdesk, external fake worried smile.
"I gave you a cocktail for free? It's okay, I'll charge you double now, you wouldn't want to get me into trouble, would you?"

"Hey Babe. I wanna Leg Spreader."
Urgh, this one was practically reeking of testosterone all the way through his tiny muscle shirt.
"Sure. That'll be 5,50."
"And how much would you take for it?"
Cue: internal scream, external lifted eyebrow.
"To spread your legs? You might be submissive, but your legs sure need some work before I'd even think about it, thank you very much."

"Hey Sweetie - Can you gimme a ing Cowboy?"


 

Tao was 300% done when he fiddled with his phone on his break.
Finally a tiny smile made it up his face when he scrolled through his tumblr.

Writing his name all over your notebook.
    -Justgirlythings-

A blissful sigh escaped him. The world wasn't completely rotten just yet.

 

 



P.S.: Uhm, yes, those are actual cocktail names.
P.P.S.: And actual justgirlythings posts.