Be Honest With Me

We Met Online

Taemin didn't know who made the first move, nor did he care. One minute he was sitting at a table his lips barely touching Keys and now, they were on his couch making out. The older man was under him with his hands on Taemins hips holding him close, where Taemins hands were placed on Keys slender shoulders. All Taemin wanted was to frown himself into Keys touch and forget everything but he couldn't stop but think of his brother, their argument still rolling around in his head. Keys lips tasted like wine and his strong hands felt so good holding him, his lips tore away from the orders mouth and went down his neck. 'Oh wow...' Taemin smiled against Keys warm skin and whispered, 'I know...' He left sweet kisses down Keys neck but something inside him made him stop, so he sat up. 'Everything ok?' The boy signed and rolled off Key saying, 'Not really. I'm sorry my heart just isn't in this right now.' Key sat up too fixing his shirt buttons and Taemin smiled, 'I didn't tear the buttons did I?' The older just shook his head that y smile still playing on his full lips. 'You gonna tell me what's on your mind?' The boy sat back on the couch feeling so stupid and said, 'It's nothing.' Key looked at him studying his face and said, 'Doesn't look like nothing. You can tell me.' Taemin really did not want to discuss anything now and just said, 'Really it's nothing...' The older looked at him quite sternly and said, 'You ever plan on carrying on anything with me, I need you to be honest with me. I like you a lot Taemin. I don't want this to start off with secrets.' Taemin looked into those beautiful cat eyes and he hated what he saw; Key looked really sad and in that moment, he swore he never wanted to those eyes sad again. 'Ok...before I came over, I had a pretty argument with my brother.' Keys eyes widened and he fell back on the couch going, 'Oh thank god! I was worried it was me!' 

Taemin giggled and leaned against him breathing in that musky scent off his skin and said, 'Oh no, you did everything right.' He looked up at him and Key said, 'Well then what was the tall boys issue then?' The younger rolled his eyes and said, 'I was getting ready to come over, and he starts spewing all this crap telling me I've changed! And so what if I have?! I'm allowed to grow up!' Now after Taemin said those words, he had expected Key to say something like 'Oh sweetie he just doesn't get you' or 'Baby ignore him you do you.' But no, once the words left his mouth Key started laughing. Taemin sat up looking at him in shock and Key covered his mouth still giggling. 'I fail to see what is so funny about it.' The older took Taemins hand and said, 'I'm sorry, it's just...it sounds like someone is being unreasonable.' Taemin was happy the older saw reason and said, 'Exactly! Why can't Minho just be happy for me?' Key looked at him with tender eyes, when he spoke it was gently and slowly, 'I'm not talking about him. I mean you.' Now that was not what he was expecting and Taemin lifted  his hand away saying, 'You're taking his side?' Key smiled and put his arms around Taemins waist and said, 'No honey I'm not anyone's side. I'm just saying maybe you should cut your brother some slack.' He gently kissed the boys cheek and said, 'I'm an only child myself so I can't really sympathise. But if I had a lovely brother like you, and I felt him slipping away...well it would be difficult not to act out.' The boy was silent for a bit and Key said, 'Why don't you call him?' Taemin looked at the y man holding him and said, 'Can I not just make out with you for awhile longer?' Keys eyes sparkled with mischief as he grinned saying, 'Baby we have all night for that...'