This Is Awkward

We Met Online

Key wasn't sure he liked this. It was one thing to ask him to come meet Taemin and his brother at a restaurant, hell he would have settled for the movies. But no, he gets a text from Taemin saying, 'Meet me at the mini golf course!' And he swore he thought it was a joke. He had not been to that golf course since he was five and even then he thought it remedial. He wore a simple outfit, sleeveless orange t-shirt, blue jeans and paired it with a headband to keep his hair away, since it was not co-operating with him. He pulled up to the small little golf course, automatic pirates at the gate and a huge fake ship in the centre. 'Oh god...' He sighed, knowing he would have to just enjoy it as this was all for Taemin. He hadn't seen the boy in a few days as he had exams to study for and, Key himself had to prepare for his next audition. He got out of his car and he could see Taemin by the door with Minho and Jonghyun, waving at him with a huge grin on his face. Key waved back at him genuinely happy to see him and once he got over to him,  the boy pulled him into a hug. 'I missed you.' Key hugged him back and said, 'I missed you too.' Taemin kissed his cheek making Key turn red as well, the big guy was glaring at him. He stepped back and Taemin kept hold of his hand as they walked in, getting their clubs. Key looked at all the other couples around and thought, 'Well if they can do it...I can too.' He stood tall and the game was pretty fun...after a while. There was one hole he just couldn't get, the last one damn it all. 

The pirate ship was huge. There was two holes in it, Key had passed one and now he had to get the last one: he had to knock ball off the ship and into this really ugly looking crocodile in the water to end the game. He had tried three times and he still couldn't get it. Having Minho and Jonghyun behind him did not help. 'Not like we have anywhere to go...' Key glared at them both and Taemin walked forward and said, 'Give him a  break you meanies!' He stuck his tongue out at them and said to Key, 'Relax babe I got you.' He stood behind the older man and wrapped his arms around him, his hands covering Keys hands with his own on the golf club. 'It's all in the way you serve...' His voice breathed into his ear and Key felt his face burning. Wow. Ok so Taemin was really close to him now...his voice in his ear gave him chills. 'Like this...' The younger guided his arms and showed how to swing the club right so it soared off and into the fake crocs mouth. 'Hey! I got it!' Key jumped excitedly and hugged Taemin, 'Wow thanks.' The boys cheeks were all cute and pink as he said, 'Well it was a team effort...plus....' The boy stepped closer and whispered, 'I just wanted to hold you for a second.' Key was the one to blush now and said, 'Calm down we can catch up later. Right now we better move...your brother looks ready to jump ship.' 

After the golf course, they went to a cute little diner the four of them sitting in a booth eating ice cream. Taemin insisted on sharing a sundae with Key and soon he was playfully feeding him the cherry. 'Can you two not?' Taemin looked at Jonghyun who had a face on him like he was ready to throw up. The boy just glared at him and said, 'Can you not be rude?' Jonghyuns jaw hit the floor and he looked at Key, 'He's turning into you...' Key giggled and the door of the diner opened and he saw someone come in who he wasn't seen in years...'Well this is awkward...'