Not Innocent Anymore

We Met Online

'Wow...' Taemin lay on his bed, Key beside him, as the day he was born panting for breath. 'That was...oh my god...' He had his first time a while ago but this time felt different. Key had moves he had never even considered, his body at point was screaming for more and more. It was like losing his ity all over again. 'I wasn't too rough was I?' Taemin shook his head saying, 'No...no. You were amazing. That thing you did at the end...where did you learn that?' Key planted kisses down Taemins neck whispering, 'You get around you learn a few things...' He playfully bit the boys earlobe, and he made a sound that's was between a giggle and a moan. 'Do that again, I'll do it all over again...' Taemin but his lip holding in more giggles as Key kept leaving little butterfly kisses down his neck and along his collar bone. 'Oh seriously stop...' Key looked at him his cat eyes sparkling with mischief and he said, 'You sure about that?' The younger pulled him closer and said, 'Not a chance in hell...' They rolled over on the bed this time Taemin was on top, and he said, 'Now, let me show you something I learned...' 

'Wow...you are not innocent.' Key said laying on the boys bed feeling really tired but his body was very satisfied. Taemin had some moves; he was pretty amazed his head spinning looking at the gorgeous boy who lay beside him looking really impressed with himself and said, 'You're only gathering that now?' The older laughed and stretched his arms and his legs saying, 'It was nice not being the top for once...' He looked at Taemin who raised an eyebrow at him and he giggled, 'Ok maybe I live for being on top but with you it doesn't matter.' He leaned in kissing the boys soft pink lips gently as he had forgotten himself a few times and bitten his bottom lip. Hardly his fault really, in the heat of the moment he couldn't help it. The younger didn't seem to mind as he would moan every time, which would only edge him on. This time, he was more gentle with him just enjoying the taste of Taemins lips. He was just getting into it, when someone's phone started ringing. Taemin broke away and Key pulled him back,  'Oh don't you dare...' He kissed down the youngers neck and the boy went, 'Come on, it might be my brother...' Key bit his neck and said in a low voice, 'I don't care if it's your mother, they can leave a message.' Taemin wriggled about and said, 'Hey come on! You've had your fun!' Somehow the boy got away and picked up the phone, which did not please Key at all. He narrowed his eyes and went, 'Well...you asked for it you little ...' 

Taemin picked up the phone and saw it was Minho, he knew how grouchy his brother got when he didn't answer so he did and said, 'Hello hyung. What's-ah God!' He gasped and noticed Key had disappeared under the sheets and was now having breakfast in between his legs. 'Taemin?' Minhos voice on the line sounded so far away as the boy could only focus on what that evil bastard was doing under the sheet. 'Oh sorry hyung, I'm fine.' He panted and gritted his teeth to stop down the phone and said, 'What's up?' He could barely concentrate on what his brother was saying and all he heard was, 'So? Is that ok? Will you come?' Taemin arched his back and as he did come he went, 'oh god yes!' He quickly hung up, threw his phone down and when Key came back up he went, 'You are so dead...'