Alls Well That Ends Well Taemin

We Met Online

'You are so dead!' Taemin threw a pillow at Key and the older cackled dodging it and going, 'Well you asked for it!' Taemin just threw the pillow again and before Key could move he grabbed him and they fell on the bed laughing like crazy people. 'Ok ok I give!' Taemin kissed Keys neck and then as he sat up the older went, 'So what did the tall boy want?' Taemin threw him a dark look and said, 'I wouldn't ing know would I? Thanks to your antics.' He pulled on a t-shirt and said, 'Get your clothes, I'm hungry.' Key sat up, reaching for his jeans and went, 'So forceful...' The boy winked at him and went, 'I got my training from you babe. Hurry up!' He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth really well, while Key got dressed. 'So, where do you wanna go eat?' He held Keys hand as they walked about outside and he couldn't help staring at him. He had washed his face, so he wasn't wearing make up, but his flawless skin was just as perfect as always. His black hair was all tousled and y making Taemin want to run his hands over it. Not that he hadn't been doing just that for the last 24 hours. 'Ok staring at me like that will not get you fed...' Taemin smirked, squeezing his hand going, 'How do you know?' Key rolled his eyes but he was smiling that all too y smile as he said, 'Baby you are dangerous. Oh here...' He stopped outside a cute little Italian restaurant and said, 'I love this place! Let's go in here!' Taemin followed him letting him know he was buying but that just got him another y wink which made him shut up. They walked in and there was soft violin music playing and candles everywhere. It made the place look really classy and romantic but Taemin felt under dressed. He felt he had to be in a suit and tie to fit in here but Keys smile made him feel better as the older pulled out his chair and they sat down. Key ordered them a huge bowl of spaghetti to share and a bottle of wine. Now, Taemin had never tried wine before but he found he really liked the stuff although the after taste took some getting used to. Once the spaghetti came he took one look at the plate and knew he would never eat all it himself. 'Here...' Key lifted a long piece of pasta with his fork, and Taemin took it in his mouth and Key took the other end, their mouths getting closer and closer until Taemin burst into giggles letting go, getting sauce on his lip. 'Oh here...' Key reached over and wiped it off, and Taemin playfully his fingers making him blush. 'You are so bad.' He wiped his hand and before Taemin could say anything his phone buzzed killing the mood. 'Who in the hell?' He lifted it out his pocket and his jaw dropped, 'Oh ! It's my brother again.' The two men giggled like bad boys and Taemin answered the phone. 'Hello hyung. What's up?' Key rolled his eyes and Taemin smiled behind his wine glass as his brother went, 'What was that about earlier? You hung up on me.' Taemin nearly choked on his wine and went, 'Oh that? Nothing. Sorry I wasn't...fully awake yet.' Key stared him down and went, 'Not from where I was.' Taemin waved his hand at him and his brother went on, 'Well I was trying to ask you if you would come to Jonghyuns surprise party I having for him tomorrow?' Taemin smiled and said, 'Of course! Key will come too!' The older gave him a look and then he hung up again saying, 'It's Jonghyuns birthday tomorrow. Hyungs having a party for him. So I said we're going.' Key shrugged and said, 'Fine. Guess we better get going.' He put money on the table for the food and Taemin went, 'Where we going?' Key smiled and said, 'Shopping for his gift of course!' 

Minho had it all set right. The decorations, the food, the cake was all ready. Some guests had already started to arrive and he saw Keys sister and Jinki talking to some people. He looked at Gwiboon and found it really unreal how much she looked like Key but his thoughts were interrupted when Taemin texted him. He had asked his brother as well to keep Jonghyun busy while he prepared the party. Taemins last text said, 'On our way now!' Minho walked into the crowded living room and said, 'Lights out! He's coming!' Everyone hid and the lights were flicked off, five minutes later the door opened and as Jonghyun the lights they all jumped up yelling 'SURPRISE!' The blond man stood there his jaw hitting the floor and then he grinned going, 'Oh my god!' He turned to Taemin and Key glaring at them going, 'You two!' He hugged them both and then turned to Minho. 'Did you?!' Minho smiled at his boyfriend and kissed him saying, 'Happy Birthday!' He hugged him and then everyone started handing him presents and hugging him too. Jonghyun grabbed him and he had a huge grin on his face as he said, 'How long were planning this?!' Minho kissed his cheek and said, 'Only a few days. You were pretty easy to fool.' Jonghyun batted him on the shoulder and went, 'Well thank you. Have you looked at Taemin though?' Minho looked at his brother his arm draped around Key and talking to Tiffany and Yuri. His brother did look really happy...he was almost glowing. 'Yeah, you know that smile don't you?' The man looked at Jonghyun and he said, 'Yeah. I wear it around you don't I?' He kissed his man again and said, 'Looks like all is well that ends well...'