Breaking The Rules

We Met Online

 

 

 Key was breaking a lot of his rules. The main being he never usually kissed someone just after meeting them. But the truth was Taemin was so sweet and cute he couldn't help himself. He meant what he said to the tall guy earlier he did really like Taemin, even just after two weeks of chatting and texting. He did find the boy endearing at first just someone who was young and innocent looking for some fun. But after talking to him he found the boy was not only cute but kind hearted and hard working with all the classes he was always running off to. After leaving the bar they were sitting by the water front watching the sun go down and when it got dark Taemin said, 'I really hate to say this but...I have an earlay class tomorrow. I should...get going.' The boy sat on the bench with Keys jacket wrapped around him and his head on his shoulder. 'Ok...' Key said lhis arm around him and then the boy slowly sat up and he said, 'I hate to leave after only just meeting you.' Key smiled and reached over fixing the boys unruly hair and said, 'I know. But I did promise you a good first date....want to meet again Friday?' He would have said tomorrow but if he wanted to cook what he wanted he had to go shopping and get things prepared. Key wanted to do this right and he felt Taemin was special, not like anyone he had ever met. 'I would love that. Oh here here is your jacket...' Taemin slowly took it off and went to hand it to him but Key said, 'No keep it. It looks good on you.' Taemins cheeks flushed again and it was Key could do to not kiss him again as they stood up and Key said, 'May I walk you home?' The boy looked like he wanted to say yes but then he said a little sadly, 'Sorry...I said to my brother I would meet him.' Key nodded trying not to look too disappointed but he said, 'Well...I guess I can do this now.' He leaned in quickly and kissed the boy again this time holding it for a few more seconds before letting go. Taemins face was bright red and he stammered a little as he spoke, 'Well I...I better...better get...yeah ok bye.' He walked away towards the bar and said over his shoulder, 'See you Friday!' 

The next day Taemin spent all day getting assignments together and by the late afternoon he pretty much free so he did something he hardly ever did. He took the short walk across campus to the dance studio to do some dancing but before he did he got his phone and filmed a video for Key. 'Hey hyung. I have something for you...I don't usually show this to people but you're...I'm making an exception. Enjoy.' He set up his camera, stuck on some music and started dancing. He glided across the floor feeling the best of the music and let it guide him around. Once he was done he was all sweaty and panting for beath but he and a huge grin on his face. He went over and hour off the camera and quickly sent the video to Key. He wrote a little message beside it saying, 'This is for you. Hope you like it, I can't wait to see you tomorrow xo.' Maybe the kiss and hug was too much but he was feeling giddy. He grabbed his bag and made his way back to his apartment and then his phone buzzed as he walked home. He lifted it and saw Keys message: 

'You are amazing! Why have you never shown me this?!' 

Taemin chuckled and wrote back quickly, 'I don't know. Guess I was too embarrassed. Did you really like it?' 

'Baby I loved it! You move really well, you'd make the best dancer. 😍🌟. Why don't you ever audition for a company or a dance troup?' 

'Oh no way! My brother would kill me. I do it as a hobby now but...I mean I have thought about it.' 

'Stop thinking about it. You have a talent sweetheart. I know some people that can help you...I got you baby. ❤️😏😉.' 

Taemin looked at the message over and over thinking to himself, 'Minho would be mad...but hey what's life if you can't a take risk?' He decided of he can chat and meet with a stranger and find someone he really cared about then why not break some more rules and pursue his real passion? Fun breaking rules...