First Date Part 2

We Met Online

Key was just about ready when he got a text form Taemin saying he was on his way. He smiled and quickly got the table set with some nice scented candles, his dogs watching his every move from their bed. 'Now no funny business kids ok?' He said to them and they both sat their cocking their heads to the side, looking too innocent. Everything was pretty much ready and as he was taking the desert he made out of the oven, the door bell rang. Key quickly tore off the apron he was wearing, then walked to the door and smiled when he saw Taemin on the other side. The boy looked like such a y man, all in black his white blond hair looking all fluffy. 'Hi. I'm not too early am I?' Key shook his head, inviting Taemin inside, 'No not at all. I'm just done...' Which wasn't a lie, really he was ahead of himself if he was honest. Taemin stood in his hallway and Key said, 'Come here. There are some special friends of mine I want you to meet.' He took the boys hand and lead him into his living room, 'Comme Des! Garçon! Come here!' His two little puppies jumped up and came over their tails wagging in excitement. 'Oh my god!' Taemins face broke out into the most adorable smile and he said, 'You two are so much cuter than your Instagram photos!' He petted them both, letting them sniff his hands and Key didn't think he'd ever seen anything so adorable in his life. 'Ok come on kids...' He said pulling Taemin to his feet and offering him a chair, 'I didn't cook all day for it to be wasted.' Taemin sat down and Key went unit the kitchen and got some wine, 'You needn't go through all this for me. You're too kind.' Key waved his hand as he brought in two glasses and said, 'Oh relax. I've done this for most of my dates.' Taemin looked at him over his glass and went, 'So you've been on a few dates then?' He smirked as he went back into the kitchen to get the food saying, 'A fair few. But none as special as this.'  

Taemin was for the first time in a good while, really happy. He was sat opposite probably the iest man he had ever laid eyes on, and he was eating the most delicious chicken casserole he had ever had. 'This is amazing! Where did you learn to cook?' Key sat back in his chair slowly sipping his wine and said, 'When you love alone you pick up a few things. That and I took some classes.' Taemin smiled and looked down saying, 'Well, you did a good job.' He was happy and full but, he couldn't stop stealing glances at his phone but it was still and silent. He guessed his brother was too full of pride to even text and apologise. 'Are you alright? You've been awful quiet.' Taemin looked up at Key who was sitting there as handsome as ever, his dark shirt making his creamy skin stand out. His hair was all slicked back but a strand of it had fallen over his eye making him look like a y Asian Clark Kent. 'I'm ok. Just...' He narrowed his eyes and looked at Key properly and saw something on his eyebrow, 'Pardon me for asking, but is that a scar?' Key blushed a tiny bit and said, 'Oh yeah. An unfortunate incident with a flower pot when I was young. Nearly went blind due to the blood but got a cool scar now.' Taemin looked at it and he had to admit, it did make the older look like a y bad boy. He didn't realise is he was staring until Key leaned forward his shirt opening a bit more so Taemin could see his strong chest underneath it. 'What are you staring at?' Taemins face burned red but he didn't look away, their faces just inches apart. He could smell the wine on Keys breath...his bow shaped lips were slightly parted and Taemin couldn't  help himself, so he just leaned in brushing his lips over Keys. The older blinked and went, 'Well...I suppose my desert will have to wait...'