This Is Crazy

We Met Online

Minho sat with Jonghyun at the bar one eye on his boyfriend who was talking away and the other on the door waiting to see when his brother would come in. 'Hey! Are you even listening to me?' Minho turned his head and Jonghyun sat beside him looking really annoyed. 'Sorry...just waiting for Taemin. He's taking his time.' The blond man rolled his eyes and went, 'He's 21 years old he a hardly needs a baby sitter.' Minho took a drink and went, 'Yes but my mother told me to keep an eye on him. He's been acting weird lately. All secretive and when I text him he hardly replys.' Jonghyun took his hand and said gently, 'Hey he's your younger brother he's supposed to ignore you....oh there he is.' Minho turned around and there was Taemin wearing jeans and a t-shirt he was sure had seen better days but his brother had a huge smile on his face. 'Hello hyung...' Minho hugged his brother and then when Jonghyun hugged him he went, 'You seem really chipper about something.' Taemin sat down and they got him a drink and he said, 'The guy I've been chatting to agreed to meet me! I've been asking for a good while but he finally said yes!' Minho knew he didn't have anyone else to blame for Taemins excitement as he was the one to suggest using the dating website as he wanted his brother to get out of his old habit of just drifting to class and then coming home nothing to say. He wanted him to meet someone and have fun but he wasn't sure how he felt about it all if Taemin wouldn't even tell him the name of the person he was texting with all the time. He sat up and said, 'So are you to divulge his name now or is that still a secret?' The boy smirked and said, 'Maybe. Once I meet him myself I'll let him tell you himself. It's only polite after all.' Minho just rolled his eyes and then Jonghyuns phone went and he said smiling, 'Oh hey my friend is here! You'll love him, he's a little hard to take but he's very soft inside.' Minho eyed his boyfriend and said, 'Don't tell me your keeping secrets from me as well!' His man grinned at him and said, 'No no! It's just Kibum he's an old friend from high school. I told you about him!' Minho couldn't recall his boyfriend telling anything but he just smiled politely and went, 'Alright I'll meet him. Must be pretty special if your panting like a puppy.' His boyfriend ruffled his hair and then turned to the door and went, 'Oh he's here! Kibum over here!' 

Taemin knew going to see his brother would result in unwanted questions but he kept his mouth shut for most of it, however when Jonghyun looked at the door beckoning his friend to come over his mouth fell open when he saw who it was. 'Key?!' There he was wearing a loose white t-shirt and tight black jeans his black hair hanging over his face which had a shocked expression matching Taemin. 'You...two know each other?' Jonghyun sat there looking at them both like he couldn't figure it all out and Taemin got up and said, 'What are you doing here?!' Keys cheeks flushed and he said, 'Well Jonghyun over there invited me. I'm a little surprised to see you.' Taemin smiled and stood there looking Key up and down saying, 'I didn't know you were so tall!' Key chuckled and said, 'Still so cute.' Taemin stood there hardly believing his luck but then Jonghyun came over putting his arms around both of them going, 'This is so great! But Kibum...why didn't you mention it?' He turned to him putting on his puppy dog face and Key rolled his eyes stepping away going, 'I don't have to mention everything. And for the last time call me Key.' Taemin leaned over and went, 'That's his stage name. He's going to be an idol.' Key smiled at him and he quickly took his hand and said, 'Come and meet my brother! Hyung, this is him, the guy I was telling you about!' Taemin looked at his brother who's face didn't look too happy and he went, 'Hello. So you're the one my brother never talks to me about.' Taemin blushed and the Key said, 'Well it's better to meet me in person anyway. You get the full effect.' Taemin held onto Keys hand and then the bar darkened and magic came on. 'Hey come Key, dance with me!' He pulled him onto the dance floor and thought, 'This whole thing is crazy...but this is so awesome!'