This Is Not Happening

We Met Online

'Oh no...no no no....' Taemin sat beside Key and watched him slump down in his chair, covering his face with his hand. 'You ok babe?' The older looked up at him and smiled, 'Sure...fine.' He kept looking over to his left where a handsome older guy was sitting by the bar reading. 'Do you know him?' Key shook his head violently and went, 'No...well not anymore. Oh god no this isn't happening!' The door to the diner opened again and a girl walked in, with vibrant red hair wearing a cute floral dress and pumps. 'Key...who is that?' She looked just like him! Her features were maybe a bit softer as Keys jaw line was stronger and he had sharper cheekbones but she could have been his twin. She looked around the bar and Key was nearly under the table he was slumped so slow. 'That is my sister...Gwiboon.' Taemins jaw hit the floor as did Jonghyuns and Minhos. 'You have a sister?!' Both Taemin and Jonghyun exclaimed really loudly, making Key wave his hand frantically so she didn't hear him. 'Yes and for the love of God shut up!' He looked over at her and she was sitting with the older man talking and giggling. 'Why didn't you tell me? You told me you were an only child!' Taemin sat there feeling really hurt as he felt that Key was the one to get him to be honest but he didn't return the favour?! What the hell was that about?! 'I'm sorry ok?' Key said looking genuinely ashamed of himself, and damn right he should Taemin sat there arms folded halting at him. 'Why didn't you tell me?' Key reached out to take the boys hand but then he must have thought better judging by the look on Taemins face. 'I didn't say because...she's so embarrassing! She's older than me by like five ing minutes, and she always treats me like a baby!' Key looked over at them both and the back at Taemin, 'Trust me, you are so better off not...' Before he could finish his sentence the older man across the room was looking at them and soon Gwiboon was too. Her eyes lit up and she called across the room, 'Is that my Bummie?!' Keys face turned white and he went, 'Oh holy mothering ...' The girl got up and strode across the room and went, 'Kibum?!' Key turned around forcing a smile and going, 'Hello noona!' The girl screamed like it was Christmas Day and hugged Key really hard nearly knocking him over. 'Oh I missed you Bummie! You forgot to call me!' Key patted his sisters back and pried her off him saying, 'Yes well...I've been busy.' Gwiboon smiled at her brother and pinched his cheek making him turn red. 'Jinki! Come over!' The older guy who was still at the bar slowly walked over holding out a hand, 'Hello Kibum.' Taemin sat there looking at his boyfriend feeling really bad for him, even if he did lie to him. 'Who is that?' Taemin blinked and saw that Keys sister finally caught him sitting there and he smiled at her. 'Um...noona this is Taemin. My um...friend.' Taemin stood up and went to shake the girls hand but she grabbed his face and went, 'Oh my god he's so cute!' Taemins face burned and Key covered his face going, 'Sweet mother Mary this isn't happening.' Taemin moved away from her and said, 'Nice to meet you noona. Key....told me a lot about you.' He got a small grateful smile from Key for that, he figured he didn't want to embarrass him anymore so he thought one white lie to this crazy woman was ok. Gwiboon grinned and put an arm around her brother who looked ready to die, 'Aww I hope so. Still going by that silly nickname are you Bummie?' Key stood tall and said, 'It's not a silly nickname. You won't be laughing once it's in lights all over this place.' Gwiboon laughed and Taemin noticed she had her brothers laugh which was both cute and creepy at the same time. 'Oh ok boo. Oh excuse me...' She finally noticed Jonghyun and Minho was both wore identical looks of fear and amusement  and said, 'Who are you two then?' Jonghyun stood up and said, 'You didn't recognise me noona? It's me Jonghyun from high school?' Gwiboon raised a perfectly waxed eyebrow and then she gasped, 'Oh yes! You had braces and wore glasses then. You look good now.' Jonghyuns face went pink and then the older man behind her who was silent finally said, 'Babe, maybe we should leave these guys to it?' Gwiboon smiled at him and said, 'Sorry oppa, you know when I see my brother I have to meet his friends too.' Taemin looked at Key and the poor guy looked ready to throw up, so he decided it was now or never to save him anymore embarrassment. 'Oh my god!' He looked at his watch and went, 'Key, it's getting late. Remember how you said you wanted to get home early?' He didn't need to wait for the older to understand, as he looked ready to run. 'Oh yes! Wow sorry noona, best get going!' He grabbed Taemins hand and they both ran for the door with Gwiboon calling after him, 'Call me Bummie ok? Love you!' The two men left the diner and got to Keys car, the older collapsing against the steering wheel going, 'Oh tell me that didn't just happen...' Taemin patted his back and said, 'She seems...nice.' Key turned his head to look at Taemin and said, 'Yeah if you like an overbearing know it all. You know when we were younger she would always have to be ahead of me in everything. In school she's as the smart twin, the popular one. I was the wall flower who let her boss him around. Never felt like just a guy around her, I was always her little brother.' Taemin smiled taking Keys hand, pulling him close and said, 'I'll make you feel like one of the guys...' He held the olders face in hands and kissed him slowly, taking in the taste of his lips. Once the kiss broke they both stared at each other and then Key smiled at him, 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. She's just so annoying.' Taemin giggled and kissed Key again, then he said, 'It's ok. You can be a bit annoying too.' Keys jaw dropped and he went, 'I am not! She's the annoying one!' Taemin laughed and sat back in his seat going, 'I don't mean in a bad way. It's cute.' Key just shook his head and muttered as he started the car, 'I am not annoying.' 

Gwiboon watched her brother leave with the cute boy he was 'friends' with and said to Jinki, 'Why did he leave so quickly?' Jinki sat opposite her and said, 'Who knows? He did say he had to get up early.' The girl rolled her eyes and said, 'Please, I know my brother ok? He left to get away from me!' Jinki reached over and held her hand that sweet smile on his face making her blush and he said, 'Now honey, don't say that. You're his sister, he loves you.' Gwiboon looked down and she spoke quietly, 'He used to. Now I'm not so sure...' Her brother was her favourite person on this planet and the idea that they had drifted apart was heartbreaking. She had to do something, to make things right again...and maybe that young boy he was dating would help her.