Well Said

We Met Online

'Isn't this awesome?' Jonghyun said for what felt like the hundredth time to Minho who was still sitting at the bar looking like someone had just taken candy from him. He kept looking over at Taemin dancing with Key and he wasn't too sure he liked the older man touching his brothers waist that way. 'What's up with you?' He looked at his boyfriend and said, 'Nothing. I'm just fine.' The blond man give him a look and went, ' please. You look like you just got a silver medal at the Olympics. What is it?' Minho sighed and went, 'I just...don't like him that's all.' Jonghyun looked to where he was staring and went, 'What Kibum? He's harmless. Granted he is a little narcissistic at times and a little annoying if you borrow anything from him but other than that he's a good guy.' Minho looked back at the two men dancing and said, 'Isn't he a bit old for Taemin anyway? I mean why can't he find someone his own age?' That made Jonghyun laugh and he put his arms around his mans neck and went, 'Don't forget baby, I'm older than you. I'm telling you Kibum is harmless and he's not that old!' He giggled as he sat back down and Taemin and Kibum came over. 'You ok hyung?' Minho smiled at his brother and said, 'Yeah just fine. You two having fun?' The boy nodded and said, 'The best! Listen I'll be back, bathroom break. Wait here ok?' He said to Kibum who just nodded at him and sat down ordering himself a drink. 'So...why do you call yourself Key?' The man looked at Minho over his drink his sharp eyes giving him the once over and he said, 'It's a stage name. An alter ego of you will. It's like your sweet brother pointed out...im going to be a celebrity.' He smiled at Minho who wasn't feeling too amused but clearly the other man didn't care as he crossed his long legs and said, 'You know Taemin told me about you. He said you might not like me.' Minho shifted in his chair and Jonghyun didn't help sitting beside him going, 'He is right...' He shot his boyfriend a look and then said, 'I hardly know you. It's just...well I just...' Key held up a hand and said, 'Look I get it ok? He's your younger brother and well if I had one I'd feel the same. And for the record...I do like him. I won't hurt him.' Minho still wasn't too sure but the man seemed sincere enough but he couldn't say anymore as Taemin came back and went, 'Everything ok?' Minho smiled and said, 'Yeah. Just fine.' 

Taemin was so excited right now finally speaking to Key in person rather than over the phone. The two had taken their leave from the bar and were walking down the quiet sea front watching the sun go down. 'If I had known you were friends with Jonghyun-hyung I would have come dressed up.' He looked down at his wrinkly t-shirt and ripped jeans feeling a tad self conscious but then Key said, 'Relax. You look as adorable as ever. I'm just sorry we didn't get to do what I planned.' Taemin smiled at him taking his hand again saying, 'What did you have planned?' Key looked down with a bashful look on his face that was too y and he said, 'I was going to meet with you first here...' He nodded to the Cellar and carried on, 'Then I was going to take to my house where I planned on cooking for you.' Taemin had the biggest grin on his face and he said, 'That sounds really sweet. I didn't know you could cook.' Key shrugged and said, 'Well I'm hardly Gordon Ramsey but I do try. My chicken casserole is pretty amazing.' They sat down on a bench the sky getting darker and he said, 'Well...who is to say we can't still do it? I mean...this doesn't count as a first date does it?' Key chuckled and said, 'Well no. But...can I say one last thing now?' Taemin nodded and the older man leaned in and gently kissed him. 'Just wanted to get that out...' Taemin felt his face burn red and he went, 'You're very good with words...'