Fancy Seeing You Here Part 2

We Met Online

 'Hello Key. Wanna come and sit with me?' Key stood in the doorway shell shocked to the core and his sister just sat there smiling at him. 'Uh...I'll be back.' He grabbed Taemins wrist, pulling him into the kitchen and the boy went, 'Ok I get your upset...' Key stood there ready to scream but he kept it down to angry whisper, 'Upset?! You didn't tell me she was going to be here! We don't see each other in over a week and you invite her over?! Why just why?!' Taemin stood firm hands on his hips and he said, 'I brought her here, so you two could talk. Come she really wants to set things right!' Key rolled his eyes and went, Oh please, she misses bossing me around. Trust me there is nothing I have to say to her.' Taemin stepped closer, taking Keys hand and said, 'She misses you. Who was the one to get to me to make up with Minho a whole back? I was acting just as stubborn as you, but you made me fix it. Now I'm telling you the same thing.' He pointed to the living room and said, 'Now go on.' Key looked the boy up and down, and had half a mind to give him what for but...he knew he was right. He smiled and said, 'Damn you for being so cute Lee Taemin.' The boy smiled and went, 'Does that mean you're going to try?' Key knew he was going to regret it, but he knew first off that, this kid wasn't going to give up and also...he did miss his sister. He would deny in a court of law he ever admitted that but it was true. He ran his hands over his hair and went, 'Ok...I'll go try.' Taemin jumped up and down kissing Keys cheek and then he said, 'I'll make to reward you later...' Key didn't get to elaborate on that, as Taemin pushed him into the living room again. He stood up and smiled at Gwiboon who did look nice in a white blouse and denim skirt, 'Sorry about that. Mind if I sit down?' His sister patted the seat next to her and he sat down, feeling for the first time in his life unsure of what to say. 'Don't do this.' Key looked at his sister and went, 'Don't do what?' She rolled her eyes, and Key found it annoying how much she looked like him and she said, 'Like I'm a stranger. Let's just talk normally ok?' Key sat up and said, 'I can deal with that. How long have you two been...dating?' Gwiboon looked over at Jinki who was sitting on the couch beside her looking like he would rather be anywhere else, and said smiling, 'About four months now.' Jinki held her hand lacing their fingers together and said, 'Four months on Saturday.' Key looked away really wishing he was dead as the way they were gazing at each other was enough to make him want to be sick. 'Aww that's so sweet!' Speaking of the devil child, Taemin finally came in carrying pizza boxes and set them down before sitting beside Key. 'How long have you two been dating?' Taemin took Keys hand and said, 'Well it's been about three weeks. But we had been talking a lot before we started dating.' Key could feel his sisters eyes on him and he knew once he spilled about him and Taemin she would never let it go. 'Talking? So you were friends before hand?' Taemins cheeks flushed and looked at Key as if he was asking if he could keep talking and the older just nodded. 'We met online. It was this new college website that my brother told me about. I was doubtful at first but, after a while talking to Key I was glad I tried it.' Key smiled fondly at Taemin and his sister then said, 'Online? You actually did the online dating thing?' Key gave his sister he side eye and said, 'Yes. I'm not the only one to ever try it, besides it worked out well.' He knew Gwiboon had maybe more to say but she kept it hidden by biting her lip. Jinki maybe could sense some awkwardness and went, 'Pizza time!' They were all glad for the distraction and the three pizza boxes were open and there was four cheese, meat feast which Key was glad to see as it was his favourite and Hawaiian. He took one look at it, and turned away with Taemin going, 'Hyung, this is all mine don't worry.' Key shivered and him and his sister both went, 'Pizza and pineapple should break up!' The twins both looked at his each other and then burst out laughing, so much so he was leaning on her trying to breathe. Key did feel better after that, just as it broke whatever awkwardness there was between him and his sister, definitely making it easier to sit with her and talk to her. The evening went on, and they ate pizza, watched some movies-Taemin picked a scary one and Key was sad to say he was almost on the boys lap, but he didn't think the boy minded. They got halfway through the movie and Key felt a tap on his shoulder and his sister nodded to him to follow her and he detached himself from Taemin and the twins went into the kitchen. 'You know that kid is cute, but his taste in movies is questionable.' Key smiled and leaned against the side and said, 'I know. But we only watched Notting Hill once and he fell asleep.' Gwiboon nodded sadly and said, 'Jinki is the same. No one appreciates the classics.' Key shook his head and then he said, 'You know I...I mean I know we did speak sometimes but I...' He wanted to tell her that he had missed her but for some reason the words didn't come out. 'Oh I'm so bad at this.' Good thing his sister, somewhat understood and pulled him into a hug and said, 'I know. I missed you too.' Key patted her back and then said, 'Ok get it out now.' She held him tighter and went, 'Aww Bummie!' He groaned and went, 'Of this is gonna work, do not ever call me that again. Ok?' Gwiboon stepped back pouting her lips and Key folded his arms and said, 'That's my deal breaker. Deal with it.' His sister slowly smiled and said, 'Ok. Fine I won't call you by anymore embarrassing nicknames.' Before they could speak anymore a small sleepy voice said, 'Hey you two made up!' Key turned around and there was Taemin, hair all messed up and eyes all droopy but he never looked more adorable. 'Yes we have.' He went over to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek not caring Jinki was rig behind him. 'Um...honey we should get going.' Gwiboon smiled at her brother and he let her give him one last hug before her and Jinki headed out. 'Wow...that was fun huh?' Key glared at Taemin and said, 'You ever surprise me like that again...I will so end you.' He grabbed the boy tickling him and making him giggle like crazy. 'Ok ok stop!' He wriggled away and Key went, 'I am not done!' He chased the boy around and soon they landed on the couch both laughing. 'Ok ok...I promise. No more surprises...but you do know you're not leaving right?' Key leaned down kissing the boy deeply and said, 'I had no plans on leaving you alone...'