Fancy Seeing You Here

We Met Online

There is no greater feeling than knowing you had no more exams. And Taemin had that glorious light feeling in his chest as he strolled out of campus into the sunshine. He felt like skipping as he walked across the green grass and then he stopped by the bulletin board outside and saw a flyer he had been eyeing for over week. It was red and in huge writing it said, 'Love to dance?! Join the Ace dance crew, auditions Friday!' He quickly wrote his name on the audition sheet and his smile only grew as he left the campus and headed for his favourite coffee shop to get himself a strawberry frappe, which he only ever drank now because of Key who introduced him to coffee and all its wonders. He walked into the cute little cafe and he saw several other students sitting on the couches and chairs. He waited in line to get his drink and then once he got it and paid, he turned around and he saw her. Gwiboon sat on a bean bag chair by the window, the sunlight hitting her perfectly making her red hair, which was styled into a cute side braid. She was wearing a white blouse and denim skirt looking very cute. Taemin wasn't too sure what to do as he had only met her once and part of him wanted to go over, and talk to her. But then the other part was wondering how long it would take to run out before she saw him. He saw she was reading and maybe if he planned it right, he could sneak out. But no, if he wanted to get to know Key better, he had to start with his family. He stood straight and walked over to Gwiboon and said, 'Hello noona. Nice to see you again.' She looked up at him and smiled saying, 'I was wondering how long you were going to wait until you came over.' Taemins cheeks flushed pink and he said, 'May I sit down?' The woman nodded and Taemin took a seat on the bean bag chair beside her and said, 'Do you come here often?' Gwiboon shrugged and said, 'Well sometimes. Better than hanging around my studio all day, I need a break.' Taemin sat up and said, 'Studio? Is that where you work?' The girl smiled and said, 'Yes I'm a designer. But I'm sure you caught that already?' She said gesturing to her stylish outfit and Taemin said, 'Well yes, I was thinking you looked very pretty. You and your brother seem to share a good fashion sense.' The womans eyes got a little sad and she said, 'Yes. We don't share much now a days.' Taemin set down his drink and patted her hand and said, 'Don't be down noona.' She looked up at him and Taemin could really see how much she looked like her brother in that moment. 'What?' She said and Taemin quickly moved his hand away his face burning again and he said, 'You are so like him. If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were Key in a wig.' Gwiboon smiled like she was hiding a secret and said, 'You know once I did put my brother in a wig.' Taemin choked on his drink and went, 'Are you serious?!' The woman nodded and leaned over saying, 'It was during middle school, and I wanted to sneak out for a while to see my friends so I said to my brother 'Put this on, and stay in my room until I get back.' And well I got it on him and I get back only to find my mother holding the wig and poor Kibum who was not happy with me.' Taemin giggled and really had a great image in his mind of Key with long hair and said, 'I would love to have  seen that.' Gwiboon grinned and then looked at her watch and said, 'I best get going. But...it was really nice seeing you.' They both stood up and she smiled at Taemin again looking so much like Key that the boy couldn't help but smile back. 'Nice seeing you too noona.' She walked to the door and then Tasmin got an idea and followed her out going, 'Wait a second!' Gwiboon stopped and Taemin caught up to her and said, 'Want to...come over tonight? You know I was going to invite Key over, so you can ask Jinki-hyung and come to my place and we can hang out? I think Key might like it. You two can...talk.' The woman was quiet and then she smiled saying, 'I would really like that. What's your number?' Taemin typed his number into her phone and she said, 'Text me the time later ok?' Taemin nodded and she waved at him as she got into her car and drove away. Now all he had to do was get Key to come over and...not be mad that his sister was there too. He quickly texted him and said, 'Fancy pizza tonight? Come over at 7. Xo.' He didn't mention Gwiboon as he knew if he did, Key would say no or even worse get mad and not talk to Taemin anymore. He got a response pretty quickly and was happy to see Key said yes along with 'Can't wait to see you' after it and the boy smiled. 'Hopefully this works...' 

The day went by, mostly Key just took it easy not doing very much, walking his dogs, doing some cooking and then he worked on his next audition piece. He hadn't heard from any record company yet but he had some auditions for some musicals so that was a start at least. He did love Broadway and it was a dream to be in a musical so he was going to take a chance. He got a text from Taemin as he was out and about with his dogs, asking him to come over for pizza. Now, he usually would not pick the stuff himself, as he was trying to stay in shape but Taemin was clearly celebrating the end of his exams and well he did want to see him. So he texted him back saying yes and that he was looking forward to it and got on with his day. Once seven rolled around he dressed in jeans and a nice t-shirt with his favourite denim jacket slicking his hair back letting a little bit fall over his eye as he knew Taemin liked that. He left his place, drove to Taemins apartment and headed up not paying heed to anything around him, he just wanted to see his lovely boyfriend. He knocked on the door and he heard laughter on the other side and figured Taemin had the TV too loud and the boy answered the door looking as adorable as ever. 'Hey you...' He said pulling Ley inside and kissing him. 'Come on in.' Taemin took his hand and what the older expected to see when he entered the living room was maybe some candles, maybe even a blanket draped over the couch, rose petals? No what he saw was Jinki on the couch his arm draped over...'Gwiboon?!'