Be Honest With Me Part 2

We Met Online

Friday night. That meant it was date night. It also meant that your boyfriend was supposed to pay attention to you, not sit with a face on him like someone stole his football. Jonghyun was lying on his boyfriends lap trying to get him to speak or bloody breath, just anything to get him to say something. 'Babe? Hello, do you even know I'm here?!' He sat up and looked angrily at Minho who was sat staring at the TV like it held all the answers. 'What?' The older rolled his eyes and said, 'I've been here for an hour now and you've barely said a word. What's wrong?' Jonghyun didn't want to ask if it was something he did because, to his knowledge he hadn't done anything. Minho forced a smile and said, 'Nothing I'm fine.' Jonghyun raised an eyebrow giving his best sassy look and went, 'Boy please, you've been sitting there pouting like a since I got here. Now spill or you are going to be playing alone tonight.' Now he knew he got him, as Minho loved some good head from Jonghyun so he would do anything to make sure he got it. 'Taemin and I...had a disagreement. And all I did was state my opinion of that man he's got and only God knows what they could doing and...what?' Jonghyun was sat there looking at him with a real dark look on his face and he said, 'First of all, that man is one of my best friends. Second of all, I told you he's a good guy! Kibum is harmless, and besides Taemin isn't a little boy anymore. Your problem is you've never liked any of the guys he's been with.' Minho looked away folding his arms and went, 'That is not true.' Jonghyun chuckled and reached out grabbing Minhos chin making him look him the eye, 'It is true and you know it. You're too protective of that poor kid. Remember his last boyfriend? Jongin never wanted to come over to your place for fear of you killing him! But I'll tell you one thing, you need to get over yourself and call your brother. Do it now.' Jonghyun reached over and handed Minho his phone and his boyfriend slowly smiled, 'Thanks...' 

Taemin wasn't sure he wanted to speak to Minho after what happened but he found himself lifting his phone to call him but it was already buzzing. 'Oh it's hyung! He's calling me.' Key nodded at him and went, 'Well go on pick up. I'll be back...' Taemin watched him going to the door and he went, 'Where are you going?' Key smiled and said, 'Gotta put the kids to bed...I'll be right back.' The older winked at him and Taemin answered his phone going, 'Hello?' He waited for a few seconds and then Minhos voice went, 'Hi. Look I...I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I get your just growing up but you know to me you're always my little brother and...well say something I feel really foolish.' Taemin smiled and sat down saying, 'No it's ok. I was a bit unreasonable myself. Maybe...tomorrow we hang out for a bit? Just the two of us?' His brother was quiet for a bit and then when he spoke, he was speaking really slowly, 'Actually...make that the four of us. I want to get to know...Key a little bit. We can all hang out together tomorrow. That ok?' Now if Taemin had been speaking to his brother face to face he would have hugged him. 'Yes!! Yes hyung thank you!!' He jumped up and down as Key came back in, giving him a look that was both amused and concerned. 'Ok well...enjoy your date alright? See you tomorrow?' Taemin said goodbye to his brother and hung up the phone and because he just was so happy he gave Key a huge hug and the older went, 'I take it went well?' Taemin giggled and in his happy daze he kissed Key full on the mouth and was very satisfied when he pulled away that the older man was bright red. 'It went really well! My brother said he wanted to meet you tomorrow.' Key nodded blinking a few times and then he said, 'Sure. Ok...' Taemin put his arms around his neck and went, 'Now...where were we?'