So It Starts

We Met Online

 Taemin spent the whole weekend messaging with Key and when the older was offline he would look at all his photos and the guy had the best selfie game he had ever seen. He always seemed to get the lighting just right and he always looked so good. The dude was seriously hot with his sharp cheekbones and y cat eyes and to make it all better he had perfect heart shaped lips. He went to his classes constantly checking his phone while the teachers back was turned and when he got out of his last class on Monday afternoon he had a message from Key: 

'Hey. How was class?' 

'Good. Missed you tho. Where were you?' 

'I was just taking my dogs for a walk. Then I went shopping.' 

'You have dogs? Me too! You know you do go shopping a lot 😕 don't you have enough stuff?'  (Taemin was a little sad that Key didn't say he missed him too but they did just start talking. One step at a time.) 

'Let me tell you something kid, you can NEVER have enough stuff. And if you must know it was stuff I needed. And yes I have dogs, two poodles. Wanna see a picture?' 

Taemin cousins help his smile and his excitement at how finally they had something in common and he tapped quickly as he waited for his bus. 

'Yes I do! I have a dog too 😍☺️ Her name is Eve. Well she's my brother and my dog but she likes me better.' 

'Cute and funny. 😏 Here they are. Their names are Commes Des-the brown one and Garçon-the black one. Hey you didn't mention you had a brother?!' 

Taemin looked at the picture of the two poodles wearing matching outfits and he was on the bus giggling like a fool with an old lady opposite him judging him very hard but he didn't care. 

'Omo! Hyung they are so cute! And their outfits are lovely 😍😍 haha! Yes I have an older brother, he's a senior right now. Do you have any siblings?' 

'No I'm an only child 😒 used to but my parents spoil me a lot so I don't feel too bad 😝. Listen I gotta go in a sec but is their anything you want ask me?' 

Taemin thought for a bit knowing that he had ask something good so as he got off the bus he wrote: 

'How do you take a good selfie? I want to take one to send you later ☺️.' 

'Ooh honey well a good selfie is all about getting the angle right. Make sure one side is a little darker-not too much just a little to crest a nice shadow, you don't want to look too whitewashed. And also the perfect pout works too just make a kiss face 😘. Later cutie, I'll be on later Foxy has an appointment. ❤️.' 

Taemin was blushing like a fool as he got to his apartment and he could barely concentrate on his homework so he just took his phone and worked on his selfie game. He took a good couple and then once he found one he was satisfied with-got a nice shadow as Key said and he looked pretty good. His kissy face might need some work but he thought it was ok as a good first attempt. He sent it to Key with the kissy emoji beside it and made himself work without checking his phone...

Key stood in the cosmetic shop looking to see if they had a decent new BB cream he could use as his own was discontinued for some stupid ing reason but whatever. His audition was two days away and he had to look flawless. Not that he didn't already but no one said he couldn't kick it up a few notches. His phone buzzed as he looked at one and he smiled a little when he saw another message from Taemin. Did that kid ever sleep? He tapped on the message and the boy had sent him a picture. The kid had taken a selfie which Key had to admit was pretty good except his kissy face looked like he was on a lemon that had gone bad. He needed work but he was still cute...wow was he so damn cute.