Resto

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over a week passed with her busy schedule. Since her arrival day, she is bury her self on work, every days she must went to the head company group, the sub company, the factory, and the brand restaurants. Because she cant drive in the country, she must let the company driver to drive her everywhere and everytime. So, She's getting close to her chauffer and even she knew his family too. She is happy to get to know a kind family in there. Sometimes they made foods and sent it to her apartment. even theres a langguage barrier between them, it doesnt make a problem for them.

 

“Good Afternoon. Welcome!” greeted a waitresses as opening the glass door for Jea to going inside.

“Good afternoon. I am Petria Jeanera Danver.” She showed her his ID card, “Iam here to  meet with Manager Jung.”

“Ohh Miss Danver. He is already erexpecting you. Follow me Miss.” Jea followed till she invited her to sit at one of chair dining table in the corner. While, the waitresses went inside the kitchen bar, Kelly looked around, memerizing with the design interior of the restaurant. Bibigo Casual Dining Restaurant. One of the company brand and the infamous restaurant in Korea. They served the best Korean cuisine in town. With the modern and casual dining, they attrached the people to be their loyal customer. Even in their some restaurant in another places, they  have full bar and dining. Near the lunch time, the restaurant almost packed with people from all society. Some businessman, women high society, youths, family, even teenagers.

Jea stood up as she saw a man in casual style approached her,“Anyeonghasseyo.” She bowed a little.

"Oh. Anyyeonghaseyo. I am Jung Il Hoon.” He extended out his hand to her. She shook it with smiled, “Iam Petria Jeanera Danver.”

"Ahh yes Miss Danver, I already heard about you. Please take a sit.” She nodded as sit down back in her position before , while he took a sit in front of her.

"Just call me Jea. I am sure I more younger than you.”

"Hahah so you just tell, I look like a old one?”

"Ahh. Aniyo.. you seems look li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter