Airport

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful woman walked through the busy crowd around the airport. She is petite among them because she’s foreigner. With the troley full of her LV suitcases, Charles and Keith hand bag which is slinging on her shoulder and Guess shades , she walked out to the arrival waiting room. Its her first time coming to the country who has language that she cant understand it all. Korea. Actually, its her dream which is for her to get visit the beautiful sweet country. And its the time, the chance for her.

 

She scanned around the room, looking for a man who is holding her name. That was informed by her company. Since three years ago, She is a worker in Chiel Jedang Food company, branch in Indonesia, her homeland. After a long way, Its been a years, she’s became a branch brand development manager. And because of that, The company sent her to Korea, the home base of company, for her to learn about the home company and the brand restaurant. She spotted a middle aged man with the black suit, standing near the rail, holding a pladcard with her big name and company name. She walked bit fast to him. She read the pladcard to insure it. She took off her shades, then smiled to the man.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo. My name Petria Jeanera Danver.” She said as bow to the man.

That man caught of his guard because of the polite pretty foreigner in front of him , He bowed too, “Annyeong haseyo, Good Morning. I am Kim Jong Nim. I’ll be your chauffer for your stay in here, Miss Danver.”

“Ahh. Thankyou. Please take care of me Ahjuhsii. Ahh can I call you that? You can call me Jea.”

“Yes miss. Let me take the troley.” She nodded and smiled as put her shades again, then followed him to out of the room. “Wait here Miss. I am going to bring the car here."

“Neh Ahjushi.” She is standing beside her troley, playing with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter