Vacation 05

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jea eyeing a view in front of her. The beach. He took her to the beach. She looked at him questioningly.

"Come on." said him as turned off the car. He put on his black channel sunglasses and white snapback.

"No. Thats hot like hell outta there."

"Hish." He went out of the car first. Take out their bags then went to passenger side. She still sit on her guard when he oppened the door for her. "You dont want to out? Must I lift you like a bride one?"

An Idea popped up in her mind, "Turned around." She said as looked at him who is confused. But he did it too. She loose her sitbelt then made him to bent down. She made her self rode in his back.

"Ya!" He surprise with the sudden weigt on his back. "Urgh! Tell me first if you want me to piggyback you." He said as straight up.

"Just walk."

"Ye. Your highness." He stated as closed the car door then lock it.

He made a way to the beach. She ride on his back with silent. His has a wide back, she can feel the muscle on his body. She could smell too his men cologne. Its attrached her. Fortunately theres no so much people in there because that beach was in the hidden place. Not many people know about that beach. The beach still clean. Look pretty with the white sand and small blue wave. Its giving you a calm feeling. Relaxing your mind.

He dropped their bags on the shady bench which is just 20 feets from the shoreline. And that the cue for her to down from his back. She sat on the bench, searching a lotion bottle in her bags. She knew she always bring her cosmetics in her bag. Found her sunblock, she applied on her light skin. She glared at him as heard his giggle.

"You always bring all your war stools?"

"Thats first important things to woman for you to know."

"Ye ye. So phone and wallet thats no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter