Visiting 2

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BOOM!" Shout Jea Load enough on his ear.

"HOLY JESUS CHRIST!!" He jolted up till fall from his chair.

"Hahahahahhahahhaha." The three evil laughed load till their stomach hurt. They really happy to see the dragon shocked and fall from his sit.

"Arghh. dammed." He hold his beating fast heart as put his other arm on the chair and hide his face.

"Hahahhaha oh mai gad, his face so priceless."

"Hahhaha yeah. You got it hyung?"

Seunghyun took a deep breath, calming himself, "Huft. Yeah, already keep safe."

"Jea jang!" The two shout as gave the woman two thumbs up.

She grinned as high five with them. "uh oh." She said as saw the angry face to her when she turned around her body.

Jiyong stood up and looked at the three with rage eyes. He didnt ever think, the three could team up to have a evil plan. He gave them a dead stare them back to sit an put the headphone again. He was ignoring them with his work.

"He is ignoring me. Is he mad at me?"

"No" They said flatly as shook their head. As brothers, the two know Jiyong very well. He wont get mad easily with the woman he adores the most.

Jea lookes at the two who were already enjoying the foods. "Aish." She took out her frustate. The two giggled secretly when saw her action.

She is breath in deeply then made a move to behind his chair. She took off his headphone and put her arms around his shoulder, hugging his wide back. "Jiyong ah." She said softly. But get no response from him.

She titled her head, looked him from the side. "Jiyong oppa, I am sorry. Dont be mad okay?"

Jiyong still on his angry mode, He tried his best for not influenced by her cute action. While the older two, suppressed their laugh as saw the "couple" in front of them.

"Oppa, dont ignore me. I am really sorry." She poked bis chubby cheek. She stopped when she saw his glared. "Sorry." She said with full of regret. "I bought your favorite foods and drink."

"Jiyong ah I am take a bid your sushi."

Jea snapped aroud her head to look at the two men. "Choi Seunghyun dont touch That!" Seunghyun put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter