Unexpected guests

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jea openned her eyes as she felt a hot and sore on her body. She tried to move her body but she cant. She saw a wide hard chest in front of her with the arm holding her tighly. And found out she is already slept on the arm. She put her head on her forehead, felt a hurt on her head as tried to remember what happen at lastnight. But she found a towel on her forehead. She sighed, "I might got burn lastnight." She mumbled when remembered the moment before she was slept.

She must got whimpers and talked on sleep last night. She know herself well. Everytime she was sicked, she always felt horrible. And she would get calm when there was someone holding her when she slept. Jiyong awakened when felt a moving body under his hold. He groaned as tighten his hold and tried to continue his sleep again.

"Ji - yong... I - cant breath." Said her with her limp voice as tried to remove his arm. He jolted open his eyes. She took a deep breath as he released his hug.

"Are you feeling well?" Asked him as sat up He looked down at her and was about to check her forehead, but she pulled the cover till her head.

He laughed at her action., found it was cute for him. "Ya. why are you hiding? Open up, I want to check on you."

"I am already fine."

"No. I didn't trust you." he said playfully. She hissed as pull down a bit the cover under her eyes. She looked on him who has a wide grin. "Its down. but still has a light burn." He said as put his palm on her.

"I am fine Ji. I didnt feel a hot again."

He smirked on her, "Then why are you still using the duvet?"

"I just want it. I like being under the duvet." He smirked again as eyeing her suspiciously. She cleared as felt akward because his stare, "What time is it?" she asked to change the topic.

He checked the clock on the table. "11 am. Are you avoiding me?"

"No. I must get up. I already had much sleep." She said but still hiding under the duvet. He raised his eyebrow, waiting her to get up.

"Alright let sleep again I am still sleepy." He said as lay down beside her, put his arm around her again.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" She struggled to get out of his hold. "I wanna to get up."

"Nah. You still sick, still have a burn. You must rest again. Its a day off right."

"I said I am already fine. Its my day off. But you still have works."

"No. Its my day off too." He mumbled on her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter