Visiting

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month left for Jea stay in Korea. Its her full time for enjoy the Korea. Her busy days, her work days already passed. She is done well all her works in Korea. Jea left the company earlier than usual works time, because its her last day for work in there. Now she was sitting comfortably in the Cafe near The company. She like to have an alone time, enjoying herself. Looking at the people who were walking on the street out there, looking at the cars passed by, Looking at the sky when it was turning into the dark night. That all gave her a good weird feeling in her heart.

She is looking back to the pass two months of her stayed time in Korea. Much of rare moments and matters happen in her life. She met a lot of new people with new personalities, got some new friends and even new families. She got some new experience too. One for the example is when some days ago, on her day off, Jiyong took her to his work place, his studio mostly. He made her to accompany him to his photoshoot for a famous magazine and of course with the others boys too. People around him already know her as his best foreign friends. And not forget to mention, He once invited her to visit his family again, meeting and having dinner with them. But that time, there was his sister family too. She got a chance to play with his sister children too.

Jea awakened from her daydream when her phone ringing on the table. She smiled as. saw the name caller. "Have a long age Kwon Jiyong."

She cleared before answered the call. "Hello, Jea's here."

"Hei. Where are you Lady?"

"In your mind." She know Jiyong must have a flat (-_-) face right now. She like to make that face, and now he is often copying her. She gigled of it. "I am at the Epic Cafe, the one we had often stopped by."

"What are you doing in there? With who?"

"Just my self. Doing nothing."

"Then come here. I am alone in my studio too."

"No. You always ignore me when you're in work."

"Tsk. You always too. Come on Je, Come to my studio And bring some foods too." He grinned to his last sentence.

She sighed deeply to his requests. "Its already passed 8 pm. And you havent yet eat the dinner."

"Hehhe I am too busy with work."

"Yeah yeah. always like that. What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever,. I'll like everything you bought and made for me."

"Tsk. But I dont want to cook right now. Alright I am going to buy some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter