Vacation 06

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because its the fact. I really didnt know you well." Jiyong gave her a suspected stare and Jea could feel it. "Okay. I know you guys. Just name because the songs. not personality and at all. Happy?"

He smiled widely as heard her confession. "Where are you from? how could you know IlHoon Hyung?"

"Indonesia, Jakarta for exactly. Because business relation. We have same position but different."

"Oohh. We ever had show in there, three years ago. Did you come?"

"Yeah I knew. No. I didnt have time to wath show."

"How old are you? You look so much younger."

"almost 25 years old, born on 93."

"5 years younger than me. You must call me oppa then."

"I prefer call you ahjushi."

"Ya! Why you always like to make me getting frustrated?" He said with high note.

"Simple. Because I like it." He groaned as messed his hair, frustratedly. "Do you bring your phone? Give me it."

"Wae? For what?"

"Just give me it. I wont bury it." He eyeing her suspiciously, hesitating to give his phone.

"Aish." She snatched his phone as he took out from his pocket. She it, looking for the camera. As its on, she took some picture of her buildings sand then sent it to her phone. He laughed load as her cute action. Really like a child who is happy to success built a castle from sand.

"Just dont laugh, take me picture with my creation." she tossed back his phone. he caught it nicely. He cant stop laugh as snatching some pictures of her. He didnt know her strong aura can be like a child one. He took a breath to calm his self.

"Come one let take picture of us."

"I dont want. " She is on half way to stand up but got back down again, because he pulled her hand.

She landed nicely right beside him, behind her creations and facing back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter