Sick

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time was flied like as a plane, days were passed by just like that. its been two weeks after their last encounter. They are busy with their jobs. And haven't yet had the right time for them to meet again. But sometimes, they had exchanged text or call eachother, even though it just for short time. Almost in everyday, Jea must did her works overtime because of the deadlines.

Like this Friday, she was came home late around 12 am after finished her report on the company. For the first time after her 5 weeks in Korea, she feels wrong on her own body. Soon she was inside her room, and with just a light from the table lamp, she throwed her body, spread on the bed. Dont have an energy again to fresh or even changed her clothes.

She was about to close her eyes when her phone ringing. With heavy heart, she search her phone in the bags beside her bed. Still spread on the bed, she answered it as closed her eyes. "Hello." She said with limp throaty.

"Hei. are you okay? whats happen with your voice?" asked the familiar caller.

"Nah I am fine." She assured him with cleared . "Why are you calling?"

"Check on you. Have you eaten dinner?"

"Hmh. Yeah this early evening."

"Ckh. Jea ah, thats not dinner." She hummed at his scolded. "Are you already at home right now?"

"Yeah. Just arrived."

"I am coming there."

"No need." She could hear some load song in the background. "You must still on work." She sure this time again he is worked alone in his studio.

"I am already finished it." He said as tidied up his work, shut down all the computers, put his notebook and his things on his back pack. "Dont say anything. I am on my way right now. Byee." He hangup before she couldnt argue him.

She just could sigh of his words. She put the phone on the table beside the bed. Soon after the phone, she was zoned off the world.

 

With the speed, Jiyong was already out of his work place. He made some stop to the pharmacy and the open resto. He bought some hot foods and some kind medicines. He arrived at her house just on around half hour. He punched the password of her front door. He knew it when he escorted her two weeks ago. He saw her entered the passcode, and he remember it.

 

The house is like one big storey house if you look from the outside. After passed the high wooden fence, there is big garage for two cars, at the right there's a stair to the main home. Has a small green yard in the front. Inside of house, two floor. First for living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter