Vacation 04

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She turned her head as heard a walking tap went down on the stair. She saw him already looking fresh. and she admitted inside herself, he still looking good with just simple clothes on him. Black tshirt fitted on his now build body, bright blue denim pans with a rips on each knee sides, some white and gold bracelets. And his short black hair, which is in a semi mess, made him to look a damn hot one.

"Are you done?" Asked her as he already near her. Jiyong just hummed to answered and took her juice bottle to sip it.

"Why did you take so much time? more than a woman time."

He gulped the drink first before answered her, "Because I am the fashion icon."

"Ckh. like a gay." she mumbled softly. He glared at her because he still can hear it.

"Come on. I am hungry." She stood up from sit as turned off the tv. The she walked to the front door, while Jiyong tailing behind her.

She stopped a while because she got the empty silent and clean cafetaria in front of her. She glared at Jiyong who was stood behind her. "What?" asked Jiyong but got no response from her who already walked again straight to the kitchen.

She's right itis. His Parents already ate without them because the long time they took. She checked the fridge and fortunately his parent, save some food for them to eat. If not she's really going to make Jiyong suffer. She took out all the foods they made before.

"what are you doing?" asked Jiyong when he stood beside her. eyeing her who is busy pouring the food into the pan.

"your aren't gonna anwser me?" Jea still on mode off as she reheated the foods.

Jiyong sighed guilty, "I am sorry okay." He held her hand, stopping her from what her did so she could look and talked to him. But thats just his imagined. Jea glared up to him when he stopped her. Damn her 160cm height, she must hold up her head. With another hand, She pinched his hand which is hold her.

"Arkh!!!" He shout hurting as tried to removing her pinched. "Ouch! Its hell hurt." He rubbed his hand who got pinch earlier. She dont care bout it, she ignore him again as continued with the cooking.

Like a little duck, he tailed behind her wherever she went to. And because of that, once she hit her face on his hard chest when she turned around suddenly. She hissed and still ignored him. For his guilty, helped her with on silent, prepare the plates, bowls with rice, drinks, and set it on the table.

When they were eating, Jea still on silent mode everytime he tried to talk with her. Till she is already on her peak when she almost finished her eating, She dropped her spoon on the table. That made him startled because the sudden bark sound. She dont care bout his staring, she stood up with her plates then made her way to the kitchen.

"Jea! Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter