Vacation 07

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some soft knock in the door, reverb around her room. She lowed the volume of her music player, for her to sure the knock sound.

"Come in!" Said her as heard the knock sound again.

"Oh its you." stated her when saw who was the knocker then she back to pack her things again.

"What are you doing?" asked him as sat on the bed, looking around the room where is full with her things in every sides.

"Packing."

"You're gonna back to Seoul?"

"Yeah. I am already inform my driver."

"Cancel it." stated him flatly as help her folded some her clothes in the bed.

She turned around to him, surprise with his words. "What do you mean? Its time for me to checkout."

"Call you driver for not come here to pick you up."

"I must get back to work tomorrow"

"I know. I will drive you till your apartment. we will get back to Seoul together."

"Wae? We came here on own self, so we will back there with our own car."

"Aren't you feeling a burden and pity to your driver to him drive for long way? You sure know, Seoul to here needs more than three hours."

She thought for while his true words, then sighed in defeat. "Arraso. I'll call him now."

 

He smiled happy, knowing he was true winning. He help her put her clothes and things in her bags, while she is out on balcony to make a call.

 

"Do you mind if we are back evening later? around 4 pm? asked Jiyong as she made way back inside the room.

She check the time and schedule on her phone. Its around four hours left. "I dont mind. but is it okay for more than the checkout time?"

"Aish dont worry. You are already my friend, you can hangout at my place. My parents sure dont mind at all."

"Alright then."

 

***

 

"I am already informed my mom about you. She dont mind. You still can use your room or stay at my place. She went out with my dad since this morning. Probably they are back on evening or night." Ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter