Vacation 01

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its nearly her third weeks in Korea. And since her arrival, every single day she passed it with work. But after her first meeting with Jung Il Hoon, she got to know a little korea out of her work. He gave her tour around of Seoul after their meetings. She's happy to get a new friend in foreign country. little by little they know each other life. And so thats how she know he has a fiance. She knew too about Lee Seungri who is acctually his close cousin from his mother.

Its a weekend, time for busy people to relax. Thanks to Il Hoon idea, now she stood in front of luxury gray penthouse, away out of the town. She is eyeing the penthouse, and the scenery around it. "Its great." She smiled as breath in a fresh air. She dragged her small suitcases along as she walked to go in the house.

"Wow." She surprised with the design inside as she open the door. She went to the receptionist table which there is a middle aged woman who welcomed her.

"Hello Miss. What can I do for you?"

"Hello Mam. I'm Petria Jeanora Danver. I already have book for a room." She gave out her ID Card.

"Ahh yes. Miss Danver. You called three days ago right? book a Love song room for two nights in here. Right?"

"Yes Mam. And just call me Jea." She smiled sweetly.

"You seems kind and sweet. Come on, I'll take you to the room." Jea followed her to the nect building which has her room. She can see theres three building in there. Two for guest rooms, and the one is the main house with lobby, pool, cafe, and entertainment room.

"Your penthouse is really amazing. And its relaxing."

"Thankyou Jea shi. I am glad you can feel relax in here. Its a present from my son. He and his dad who decorated it all."

"Really? Your son is truly love his parents then. Yeah My friend who suggested it indeed I have been working since my arrival day to Korea."

"If I may know, where are you from? you have a beauty foreign face. look still asian."

"Thankyou mam. I came from Indonesia. The company sent me here to study banding about their brand in here as their homebase."

"You must great worker to get a trust from your company." Jea smiled shyly. "Welcome Jea shi. Come inside." She hold open the door for her to come inside. Jea cant take her eyes off from he beautiful scenery in front of her. She's to awe till she have a gap. "You like it?" The woman asked as stood beside her.

"Love it mam."

The woman smiled sweetly to Jea. "glad to hear. I'll leave you then. Enjoy your stay in here."

"Thankyou very much mam." She bowed down to her. As she left alone in the room, she jumped down to the bad. "Ahh! Heaven!" She breath in and out as feel the good feeling and relaxing.

"Duh. seems like I cant go off from this heaven penthouse." She slapped lightly her cheeks then up from lay down. She begun to unpacked her belongings then she could go out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter