Vacation 03

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning. Jea woke up because her usual morning alarm. she always set her alarm at 5.30 am for her up to do exercise such jog around or at gym place.Thats her habit since after she manage to loss some pounds of her weight. She still manage with excercise the health food. She force her self to up. with sleepily she went to the bath room to wash her face and brush her teeth. She change her pajamas into her jog clothe and short. Half hour later, with her earphoneset, running armband for her ipod, and small towel she's ready to jog on the railjog out there. The house still on silent, dark in the some sides when she is on the way out of house.

After jogged and some small excercise for one half hour, she's back to the house, and went directly to her room. Freshing her body after had lot of sweat. After long bath, she is prepared her self for the day just with her casual clothes. Blue denim short, cropped v-neck white tshirt, a wristwatch, some bracelets, and her usual inisial necklace. She just applied light make up and her brunnete shoulder hair just she let it loose.

"Good morning mam!" greeted Jea as she went in to cafetaria and saw Jiyong mom in the kitchen.

"Ohh you're up. Good morning Jea shi. You look fresh."

"Ah aniyo mam. I am just take long bath after had lot of sweet."

"You had morning excercise??" asked The woman suspiciously.

Jea silent a while to imply her meaning. "No. not like that mam. I just went to jog out there. my usual habit every morning."

"Ohh! hahahha sorry. I dont know you went out for running. So woke up early before me then."

Jea smiled and nodded to her. "Can I help you?"

The woman eyeing her then nodded agree, "Sure. I am happy to know a woman want to do a cooking. Here. You can chopped this vegetables or meat."

She went inside the kitchen, help her with some side dishes. "I love to cook and food so I took major on Food Technology and I love Korea too so here I am. A worker for Food Korea Company."

"Glad you could pursued what your like and love the most. I am happy to see people feel happy for doing their job even it has the risk and negative sides."

"Hard or easy, if that is their love, they always feel the happiness."

"You really a great girl dear. Every mom love to have a daughter in law like you."

"Hahahhaha its nothing mam. I am just an ordinary girl." she smiled sheepishly.

"can you speak korean?"

"Hmh. not actually mam. I still dont have a time to learn korean. Eventhought the company give their worker a free lesson for it."

"maybe you will get it in the next time. There will be a good present for you then." She hummed and smiled agree to her comment. The two woman fell into the light conversation as they did the cooking. They enjoyed their woman time together to get know each other. Even Jiyong Dad who was Jea just met, joining their conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter