Vacation 02

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dont you have something else to do?" asked Jea with eyes didnt left from her work.

He shook his head, "just accompany you."

"Tsk. ye ye. but you are bored."

"dont you feel tired? what time since you be here?"

Jea check her wrist watch, "around 7pm."

He got big eyes "7 pm?! its now nearly 11 pm! You have been worked for almost four hours! and one half hours I've been here."

"just shut up. Its not my problem okay"

"tsk workaholic."

She glared at him. "said it like if you arent MR. GD." murmured her.

"what did you say?" asked jiyong as he cant hear clearly with her mumble.

"not important." stated her flatly. Jiyong sighed deeply. He grabbed his phone as stood up then going inside. "acompany my " mocked her ad she left alone with her work.

After he left her alone, he went to kitchen, checked for some food that could be eaten. But there just have mostly raw food. He sighed as knew theres not much food to be eaten. as dont have choice, he must make it.

Jea phone is ringing for sudden. and without she look up who is the caller. she answered it, "Hello Jea's here."

"what do you want to eat?" asked the caller. Jea surprised with the voice. She put away the phone to look at the caller on the screen, then look at inside the house

She smirked of it, "Pancake with chocolat syrup, some fruit, and ice cream."

Jiyong silent to hear her request. he's too stuned. Because its his first time to hear a woman craves at this almost late night.

"Ya! are you listening it?"

He back to reality because her snapped. "Ah sorry. I am heard it."

"Okay." She hang up the phone.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter