Together

Summer Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's already fine. But still has sore throat. Now she's taking bath on her bathroom." Said Nara as sat on the couch again. Il Hoon sighed relief, "Good then."

"I think we must change the plane. How about we lunch in here. You tell the others, and I'll cook the foods. I am sure she has lot of ingredients." The three man look each other and nodded simultaneously. She smiled happy as stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Seungri you tell the others, and Jiyong go to take a bath."

"Yeah." They said together as did with his ordered.

Jiyong took her car key on the hooker near the front door. He will take his bag on his car. He always bring it everywhere he go. It has his spare clothes and his other necessary. He put his bag on her room. Taking out his towel, clothes and bath tolls. Made his way to the main bathroom out there.

Around twenty minutes later, he is done with his bath. And then walked back to her room. He knocked the door before going inside. He found her sitting in front of her makeup table, already wearing peach flowral short sleeve dress.

"Are you already taking bath?" asked Jea as saw him from the mirror, with wet hair he is wearing dark blue tshirt and black short pants. He hummed to response her as searched his cologne and his others man cosmetics.

"Ckh. Its your second time, and you already like being in my room." said her as put a light work on her face and hair.

He grinned to her. "Your room is same with mine."

"Nara unnie said before, You and your member were supposed to have lunch with them."

"Yeah. It slipped of my mind. should be at 2 pm later."

"And because of me,  it was got to cancel."

"Aiggoo." He made his way to her and hugged behind her. She stunned on her sitting. "Because of you we will have a little party in here." She looked him through mirror questioningly. "Nara noona is making some foods and the others member will come later. Seungri already told them."

She turned her body and facing him, "Bigbang are coming to my house?!" She asked surprise. He stood up with his arm folded in his chest. Eyeing her suspiciously. "What?"

"Why are you so surprise with the news about bigbang will come to your house?"

She is got busted. She cleared as straighten up her sitting. "No. I am not surprise."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter