05 ; MIDNIGHT SNACKS.

My Kitten Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– 05: MIDNIGHT SNACKS –
song: hello venus - first love

 

My eyes fluttered open before the actual alarm went off and I felt surprisingly– warm. Not uncomfortably warm, just cozy warm because it was the first time in forever that I didn’t feel like an iceberg in the morning.

 

Right in front of me was Taehyung sleeping. He looked so peaceful, so innocent, so flawless. There was a little purr coming from his slightly parted lips, slow and steady breath heaving his chest. 

 

I didn’t really know what I was doing, I was just staring at him in the dark. Feeling the warmth he radiated from his body, from the arm wrapped around myself, how he just laid there without any blanket and could still be so warm. 

 

All of a sudden, he flicked his eyes open, showing no trace of sleepiness at all as Taehyung stared back into my eyes, almost piercing them. Quickly, I averted my eyes and shifted to move his arm from my body. 

 

“How long have you been looking at me?” His voice was still raw and probably ten times deeper in the morning. I felt him stretch his limbs before he crawled over to me.

 

“I didn’t look at you,” I replied casually. Slowly, I was getting better at this. Sounding casual. 

 

Taehyung didn’t say anything and simply chuckled before getting out of the bed himself. “I’m hungry…”

 

 

* * *

 

 

“There,” I said as I placed a bottle of milk in front of him on the counter. “That’s milk.”

 

“Bottle,” he said as he moved it around before trying to open it by pulling at it.

 

I took it away from him and twisted off the top, carefully putting it back into his hand again. “Slowly.” In order to show him how it worked, I took my water bottle and placed it against my lips, lifting it to drink. 

 

However, Taehyung on the other hand spilled the milk all across his face instead of actually drinking it and I stopped him as fast as possible to prevent further disasters. 

 

“You also have to gulp, you know,” I said while I cleaned his milk-stained face with a wet facecloth. “Put some in your mouth and then gulp it, as usual.”

 

Moving it along his jawline, I noticed Taehyung’s rather dreamy expression as he stared at something on my face. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes as he slowly came back to reality.

 

“I’m sorry,” he apologized and lifted his chin to let me clean it neck. “But it was easier when I was a kitten.”

 

Fortunately, nothing dripped onto his clothing, so I just needed to clean his skin. “It was easier for me too.”

 

“You know, I liked being in the jacket with you.”

 

I didn’t hear a bit of sarcasm in his words and his eyes looked at me in sincerity. So I just decided to not say anything about it. “What would have happened if I left you there?”

 

“I probably would have died of starvation.” Taehyung’s words were straight to the point. But that was probably just the painful truth. “Thank you, Seyoung.”

 

“Yeah,” was the only thing I could manage to say and Taehyung wrapped his huge hand around mine. 

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

* * *

 

 

I had to drag Taehyung to the school’s festival as well because I couldn’t risk to leave him alone at home. He’d probably attack me with his ness. 

 

“Why are we here again?” he asked as I shoved him down on a seat in the bleachers of the gym, sitting next to him while grabbing some popcorn. 

 

“Because we want to see some people dance,” I replied and stuffed my mouth as he looked at me in curiosity. 

 

I let out a sigh before taking a piece and holding it against his lips. “Eat.”

 

Taehyung opened his mouth and slowly chewed on the popcorn while I watched him carefully, waiting for a reaction.

 

“It’s good,” he eventually said and I curved my lips into a subtle smile.

 

Finally, he started eating other things than milk and raw chicken . I actually liked how he ate like a newborn child, everything had to be taught. I’m like his mom. Ew. I’m not ready for that.

 

“Seyoung!” I heard Hyeri’s familiar voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter