01 ; CAT BOY.

My Kitten Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– 01: CAT BOY –
song: loco ft. crush - hold me tight

 

“Who are you,”  I squeaked helplessly as I stared at the - person who was on all fours, looking at me with tilted head. My arm was still stretched out, holding the spoon as some sort of defence weapon, trembling in fear. 

 

Then, suddenly, the creature held onto my couch, using it as support to stand up. I just gawked at the figure, how his spine slowly straightened, how his knees wobbled and how… he was. Yeah.

 

“Mao,” he said. But this was no cute high-pitched ‘mao’ from the cute kitten I rescued yesterday, no, this was the ‘mao’ of a man. A very deep-voiced man that looked like a boy. A , very boy. 

 

“Tae.” His voice cracked and I snapped out of my thoughts, holding the spoon firmly in front of me again, slowly backing away as he approached me. “Tae.” 

 

I just blinked incredulously at him and almost felt my eyeballs popping out of their sockets as I spotted the light orange, fluffy tail that was moving forward to cover his… nether regions. The half-cat creature stumbled into my direction and I started brandishing with the spoon in panic as I realized I accidentally had a wall at my back and no way to escape. 

 

, , . My eyes searched for an object I could use as defence but there was nothing close to me except the boy that approached me, walking like a newborn. 

 

“Tae,” he said and suddenly grabbed my hand. The warmth he radiated was unbelievable. He could probably be the new heating for my house. Wait. Stop, Seyoung. The catboy took the spoon, looked at it for a second before carelessly throwing it across the room as if it was no one’s business. 

 

“Tae,” he breathed as he put both of his hands next to my head, trapping me between his arms. “Tae.”

 

I held my breath as I looked into his brown orbs, full of innocence. Tae. “What–”

 

Without a warning, he leant in and brushed his nose against my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. His warm skin felt like a blessing against my freezing one but suddenly, he pressed himself against me, crushing my body between his and the wall. A sound emerged from where his chest was– a purr. 

 

“Oh my god–” I managed to breath out as I struggled to push him away. “Go–”

 

I felt something wet against my ear, what I guess was his tongue, and it took my whole strength to push the boy onto the ground, rather aggressively. 

 

His purr immediately stopped as he looked up at me with a confused expression, his cat ears laid back in fear. “N-no?” 

 

I was taken aback at his sudden new vocabulary but put on a stern expression as I straddled him with my legs to keep him still. “No,” I said in a serious tone that made him flinch slightly. 

 

And indeed, he stopped resisting my dominance. “In this apartment, I,” I pointed at myself, “am the boss.” 

 

“You,” he repeated with curious eyes and nodded slowly.

 

“Seyoung,” I added.


“S-Seyoung.” 

 

There was a long pause as I just stared at him in wonder. “Are you even real,” I muttered and reached out my hand to touch his cat ears. So soft. There was it again. His purr. He closed his eyes as he moved his head further against my hand, as much as it was possible while I was… well, sitting on him. 

 

“Tae,” I said and he looked at me immediately. “You listen to everything I say. You can’t do what I don’t allow you to do. Alright?” I honestly didn’t even know why I was talking to him as if he understood me but I just did. 

 

I slowly got up and brushed all the flour which stuck to his body off my clothes. He was just lying on the ground, looking at me. “Tae. Get up.” 

 

With my hand stretched out at him, I tried to ignore the mess he had done. “Let’s give you a good wash.” I looked at his skin that was covered in all kinds o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter