15 ; WINNING.

My Kitten Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– 15: WINNING –

song: younha - can't believe it

 

I woke up with the feeling of an air hammer drilling into my head as the alarm of my cellphone went off somewhere in the hallway.

 

What happened? Oh my god, every movement felt like hell. 

 

The feeling of soju was still very apparent in my mouth as I ew-faced at myself for being so weird. I never drank that much soju on my own– wait, what happened really? I drank soju, I talked to Taehyung and then I–

 

“Passed out,” I whispered hoarsely to myself as I noticed the clothes I had been wearing. Pyjamas.

 

Did he change my clothes? I panicked and reached up my hands but relief washed over me as I felt that my bra was still on. But still, he saw me in underwear. Where the heck– 

 

It wasn’t until now that I felt his arm tightly around my waist and as I wasn’t able to get it off, I simply kicked him off the bed before getting up myself. To my surprise though, as Taehyung appeared from the other side of the bed, he was grinning like a complete idiot.

 

“What.” I said in an obviously annoyed tone to make him notice.

 

He just continued grinning as if I just gave him hundred litres of milk. “You’re normal again.”

 

What is wrong with him? I just ignored him as I hopped under the shower and tried to get rid of that smell of booze before heading to university.

 

 

* * *

 

 

“This evening are the winter athletic games,” Yura said and I just nodded as I ate my lunch. 

 

My appetite has went back to normal after yesterday, or let’s say, because of whatever happened yesterday. I felt relieved. Not sad anymore. Not even when Jimin apologetically smiled at me from the other table. 

 

“I’m going to bet that the arts students will do better then the IT ones,” Yura loudly declared and looked at me but I just shrugged.

 

“You’ll win anyway, we just have beanpole nerds,” I bluntly replied and looked over at the IT student table that consisted of the stereotypical nerd boys. 

 

“I mean, you could participate too, Seyoung,” Hyeri suggested and smirked.

 

“Psh, as if I would be good at running.” 

 

 

* * *

 

 

“I want to participate,” Taehyung said as soon as we came home and I groaned.

 

“You want a lot,” I just said and looked at him, but he was doing these puppy, no kitty, eyes again. I just hated them so much because I always ended up giving in.

 

“Fine,” I breathed out with a sigh. “Just get jogging pants and a shirt, then we’re ready to go.”

 

 

* * *

 

 

Taehyung was behaving strangely all day long and I was actually starting to question myself what really happened while I was completely wasted yesterday. He was just smiling at himself after obviously staring at me and it just annoyed me to know that he knew something that I didn’t know about. If that makes sense.

 

Before going outside, I actually spontaneously decided to participate as well and changed into my jogging pants, but now I was regretting it because I was freezing my off by just standing in the scarcely heated metro.

 

Taehyung suddenly came closer and deliberately put his hand over mine on the grapple and I saw the corners of his lips twitching because of some weird reason. I wanted to pull away but the cold made me remain in that position.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter