11 ; TRANSITION.

My Kitten Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– 11: TRANSITION –

song: suzy - why am i like this?

 

*a/n: this chapter is rated m for content that my disturb the younger people among us and those who do not enjoy reading . i can't be held responsible if your innocence says goodbye, ok.

 

 

I was still choking as I suddenly jumped up, making the bowl of chips fly to the ground, ending in a mess. 

 

“What have you done–” I asked breathlessly as I pointed at the… thing. Oh my god.

 

Taehyung just squirmed and covered his raging with his hands again, like a little girl who urgently needed to pee. 

 

“It hurts,” he started to sulk as he looked at me as if I could help him. “Do something, Seyoung.”

 

“What?” The chips were still completely drying out my mouth and I was starting to panic as Taehyung stepped closer with his bulge. “S-STOP!” I almost screamed at the top of my lungs, making him freeze. “Stay where you are.”

 

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I couldn’t even think properly while there was a guy with an obvious standing in front of me, wanting to help him. , oh my god, just– do something!

 

Right. “Just think of something disgusting. Like, dirt.” What? I was questioning my sanity as Taehyung just tilted his head with a pained expression, the veins of his neck protruding already. 

 

“Seyoung, it hurts,” he repeated. “I can’t concentrate on things like that.”

 

No. No. No. . Don’t do this to yourself, Seyoung. 

 

 “Fine, go to my bedroom.” Don’t do this. This is clearly a mistake. Stop. “Sit.”

 

Taehyung obediently sat down onto my bed, his hands still neatly covering his crotch as I went to open my drawer, taking out some body lotion. What did you get yourself into? Internally, I was sobbing. I was wearing black clothes and waving my innocence goodbye as I buried it. 

 

As I had returned to his side, he was biting his lower lip to distract himself but obviously it didn’t work. Breathe in. Breathe out. I pumped some lotion into my palms as I spread it with a few rubs after settling down in front of him on the ground. Am I really going to do this? Give some guy a ? Oh my god–

 

“Give me your hands,” I saved myself and carefully took his hands off his crotch without unnecessarily touching his parts. “Spread.” 

 

I helped him spread the wet liquid between his hands and held them as I looked at him. 

 

“Think of something nice,” I said and Taehyung nodded his head slowly. Wow, now he can concentrate? 

 

Returning my eyes to the thing that stretched the material of his pyjamas, I exhaled slowly. Slowly. Again. 

 

“It hurts,” he said again. 

 

“Be silent,” I replied sharply. He distracts me so much, oh my god. 

 

And then, I did it. 

 

I hooked my index finger on the waistband of his pyjama pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, just enough to reveal– it. I almost choked on air. On everything. Holy . 

 

There was this very, very erect right in front of my eyes, just a few centimeters away, pink and straight. Probably the worst part: it was already leaking. 

 

“J–Just think of something nice,” I said but my voice was already saying goodbye, resulting in me sounding like some kind of mouse. 

 

I had the strong urge to look away but I couldn’t. I got this far. I can’t go back.

 

Taking his huge hand, I slowly placed it around his length, wrapping his fingers around it, so I didn’t have to touch it. What am I doing. If Jimin knew– Oh gOD, IF JIMIN KNEW. I almost choked again. 

 

“Are you okay,” Taehyung asked but I didn’t look at him, just nodded. “And now?”

 

I will teach you how to . Oh my god. “Now, you move your hand up and down, like this.”

 

Using his hand, I slowly started shifting his hand around his length as he suddenly let out a sound. A moan.

 

“Sorry,” he whispered under his breath which has audibly quickened. 

 

“That’s– normal,” I replied. At least that’s what people do when they , right?

 

I was making the worst grimaces, which Taehyung fortunately didn’t see, as I helped him to e. Trust me, the last thing you want to do is to teach a grown man how to e. Trust me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter