12 ; SAD.

My Kitten Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– 12: SAD –

song: m signal - you don't know (seyoung theme)

 

I was switching between the different music channels until I found one which was streaming live. It was almost over because the MCs announced the last act for the day before the winner would be chosen and it was some boy group called BTS. Seven guys that were dancing weirdly, flailing there arms.

 

Without noticing, I was ew-facing at the screen.

 

“Why aren’t you getting ready?” Taehyung said as he suddenly stood next to me, obviously waiting for a proper response.

 

“Um, why exactly should I?” 

 

Since he went through his hormonal transition, he’d become much more demanding and straightforward. Much to my dismay. If I could choose, I would always take back the innocent Taehyung who was too dumb to speak.

 

“I’m having a date with Hyeran.”

 

My head whipped around almost instantly at the word ‘date’. “Excuse me, what?”

 

“A date.”

 

Calm down. “Nice, have fun then,” I waved him off as casual as possible and returned my gaze to the still flailing guys. 

 

“I thought you’d come with me,” Taehyung said and now stepped in front of the screen, blocking my way. 

 

God. “A date is for an even number of people only, for your information,” I explained in an annoyed tone which he didn’t seem to realize.

 

“But–” Before he could respond, I punched his side, making him step aside so I could continue watching that boy group even though I didn’t enjoy it. Or let’s say I enjoyed it more than talking to Taehyung having a date with Hyeran. Ew.

 

“What if I shift?” 

 

“Not my problem.” Oh yes, obviously my problem. I was running at the risk of having him walking around the apartment again. And now, his nether regions were working perfectly. Moreover, they were overexcited and super sensitive now.

 

“Seyoung–” he began but I jumped up and strutted into my room, chancing my clothes to go outside without another word. 

 

Why am I so angry?

 

 

* * *

 

 

I was walking on the other side of the street, carefully watching the two from behind. They chose to walk along some cafés, side by side, but they weren’t holding hands.

 

“Guess she’s not feeling cold,” I muttered to myself in a half-annoyed, half-mischievous tone. What’s wrong with me? God.

 

The two entered a small shop that sold small cakes while I was waiting for them in the cold, my hands buried deep in my pockets, my hood pulled over my head and even covering my eyes. I was basically invisible.

 

“Miss,” I suddenly heard from behind and as I turned around, I saw a creepy old man with a half-bald head coming towards me, giving me an almost toothless grin. 

Run! My body was even faster than my mind as I sprinted down the street, disappearing the crowd. Why do only creepy old men like me? I pulled my hood even further down as I sat on a bench, immediately regretting my decision because the metal was freezing off my .

 

After a while, the two finally came and now, Hyeran’s arm was linked with his as she happily ate some piece of cake with the other. Taehyung was also smiling.

 

 

Following them all the way down to the Han River, I had a hard time trying to remain unnoticed. There were a lot less people here and I felt like some kind of stalker. 

 

“I should just go home,” I thought as my mood wasn’t even one out of ten. It was negative. 

 

I am freezing while they are having fun. Wow, nice, Taehyung, thank you very much. I won’t be your date stalker forever, just to prevent you from becoming a cat. Be a cat. I don’t care.

 

Abruptly, I stopped in the middle of the street and thought if I should just go home. If I go home now, Jongsuk will still be airing. Taehyung can make it alone. He can. I was here long enough.

 

Just as I was about to turn around, they stopped as well. The two looked at each other for a moment and then she did it. Hyeran tiptoed and closed her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter