18 ; GENTLE.

My Kitten Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TWO FULL PEOPLE. (NO UAL INTERACTION). IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE NESS, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

 

– 18: GENTLE –
song: taeyang - take it slow (taehyung theme)
 

My eyes fluttered open as I heard wind howling through the cracks of my broken window in my bedroom. I must have left the door open. Before I could even grasp the situation, I remembered that I wasn’t in my bedroom. I remembered that I was not lying on my comfortable bed, I wasn’t covered by my sheet with the blue clouds on it. No. Instead, I was covered in this pretty shaggy piece of what used to be a blanket, lying on the hard carpet floor, . 
 


 

.
 

I slowly, very slowly, moved my limbs to turn around onto my other side. My gaze met Taehyung’s figure, lying there while making subtle breaths in his sleep. He looked so incredibly peaceful - so much different from what used to jump at me . Talking about ness, his nether regions were fortunately covered by the blanket he threw on top of us after… what happened yesterday.
 

To be honest, I felt like having the worst hangover in my entire life. It wasn’t as if I had an immense headache but I guess my brain just wanted to suppress the happenings of last night, pushing them out of my memory and all that I could remember were vague memento’s of his face, his eyes, his touch… his kiss.

Unconsciously, I was pursing my lips, still trying to drive out this strangely satisfying feeling which I had while some part of my brain tried to recall what had occurred.
 

“Good morning,” Taehyung suddenly said and I realised, too late, that he had opened his eyes and stared at me with a grin on his face.
 

In panic, I jumped up, pulling the blanket with me. But I didn’t come far. My legs trembled beneath me and I probably would have fallen inelegantly on my face if it wasn’t for Taehyung who came to catch me in his arms. Like in some bad K-Drama.
 

I felt his breath on my skin as he looked into my eyes and then his dumb smile returned to his face. 
 

Quickly, I pushed myself off him and used the wall has support to guide myself to the bathroom, the blanket wrapped tightly around my body. But even knowing that Tae was walking right behind me stark drove me pretty much insane. I think the embarrassment, or whatever it was, just grew after this… thing.
 

“I need to take a shower,” I declared as I entered the bathroom, a hint for him not to enter this room as well but he obviously completely ignored my intention. “At least don’t look.”
 

As he turned around and faced the door, I intensely tried not to lower my eyes but I couldn’t help but do so. He definitely had a . A nice one. No bubble like Jimin has, but he had one. A cute one.
 

What the actual.
 

I shook my head and quickly stepped into the shower before any other weird thoughts invaded my mind even further. The water was ice cold at first and I flinched but it quickly warmed up. The sticky sweat, which was still pretty much apparent, was finally being washed again. 
 

And hopefully those weird thoughts too. 
 

Sighing, I started lathering myself in my favourite mango shower gel and closed my eyes as the water droplets streamed down my skin. 
 

Suddenly, I felt the shower door close with a ‘tap’ behind my back. Alarmed, I turned around to see Taehyung staring at me with an unreadable expression. He advanced, his eyes glued to mine, making me retreat against the cold shower wall. Tae was now standing under the water stream and his hair started getting soaked, sticking to his forehead. Without even noticing, I was holding my breath while covering my upper half with my crossed arms. 
 

My eyes followed him as he reached his hand out for my shower gel, putting some on his opened palm. Then, Taehyung held out his other hand. 
 

I hesitated.

 

“Come.”

 

His voice was low and raspy but that was probably his morning voice. At least I hoped so.

 

Slowly, I laid my hand in his and he softly pulled me closer. But not too close. I felt how he spread the cold gel on the sides of my body but I didn’t look. Instead I stared at his endlessly deep eyes. And I could not look away. I just couldn’t. 

 

His hands moved upwards and some loose hair behind my ear. Very gently.

 

My heart must have skipped a beat because my breath just stopped for a whole moment. This whole moment in which he stared right into my soul, reading every single chapter of my life that I haven’t told and evoking emotions that I have never felt before. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter