Our First Date ♥

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope were the only member who is asleep right now as he stayed up last night washing the dishes and writing some lyrics. Jin, Rap Monster and Suga were out at the mall for grocery shopping while Jimin and Jungkook were on a date at Jimin's favourite cafe near Seoul. V was sitting at the couch and look at the television which was not turn on. Should I ask Hoseok hyung on a date today? Why do I keep wanting Hoseok hyung all to myself? V thought while biting his thumb.

J-Hope flutters his eyes open and sit up slowly before looking around the room as he gasps softly when the door knob were twisted and V entered. “Oh, Taetae. It's you. I was shocked when you opened the door.”, V flashed his usual cute grin at the older before closing the door and walks towards J-Hope. “Sorry, hyung. I just heard the bed squeaking a little and I was worried. That's why I came.”, J-Hope shakes his head as a sign of that he doesn't mind about it. “Hyung, let's go out!”, V exclaimed as he hold J-Hope's hands tightly in his.

“Go out? As in..”, “A date, yes! Jimin and Kookie are on a date and I'm jealous of them, actually.”
“You should look for a boyfriend, Taetae. I mean, you're a perfection and it's a lie if no one wants you.”, J-Hope said while looking at V.
V gasps softly before letting out a soft chuckle. “Why should I do that?”, “Because you said you're lonely and you're jealous of seeing Jimin and Kookie together.”
V plants a soft kiss on the back of J-Hope's hand and J-Hope blushed instantly at the skinship. “Yeah but I got you so I don't need anyone else.”

“You're popular, Taetae. I'm sure a lot of people want you and our members cherished you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter