Taetae Can't Remove Hobi's Image

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the V App of Run! BTS! Episode 6 which V told Jimin that he had witnessed J-Hope in a state, he can't remove that image of his boyfriend out of his mind. It's not like he never see J-Hope or anything but.. it felt weird as Suga was there with V at the time the scene happened. And it's not like he didn't enjoyed that view of his boyfriend but.. it felt sudden. 

V was sitting at the dining table while biting his index finger as he was in his own world. Suga walked out of his room and yawned before gasping softly as he saw the younger at the dining table, expressionless. He walked towards the younger and pulled out the chair across of him and sat down. “Yah.”, the older called out to V but the younger didn't even notice that Suga was sitting down in front of him. Suga waved his hand in front of the younger's face and he still didn't move an inch. And he decided to.. kick the younger's leg which startled V.

“Hyung! You scared the hell out of me.”, Suga scoffs at the younger's reaction. “Of course you're startled. You were daydreaming again, don't you?”. The younger bites his lower lip while playing with his fingers. “I'll take that as a yes. Are you thinking of what exactly I'm thinking right now?”

V instantly looks up at Suga with his eyes slightly widen. The younger's cheeks heated up as the sudden image of what he was thinking earlier came back in his mind. “Bingo. Caught you, Taetae. I'm right, you're thinking of it right now.”, Suga said as his lips quirked up at the side to form a smirk on his pale-looking face, feeling satisfied about it. “Okay, yes! I am thinking of Hobi hyung right now. I just can't remove that image out of my mind– it's not that I'm a ert or anything, well, I am a ert but a good one. But.. it's been a long time since I think of hyung in 'that' state and to see him all of a sudden in front of me is.. oh my god.”, V said as he was now covering his face with his own hands.

The living room was filled with a loud and high-pitched laughed as it belongs to Suga who bursts out laughing upon hearing the younger's confession on the experience he had by witnessing the 'not-so-good-one' part of J-Hope. Soon, the members walked out of their room right after they heard the weird laugh coming from the living room of their dorm. “What the hell was that?”, Rap Monster asked as he was now looking pissed off and annoyed meanwhile the other members had their confused face on especially J-Hope who was looking at the face-palmed V at the dining table. “What did you do to Taetae, hyung?”, J-Hope asked while he was heading towards the younger who didn't move an inch.

“What– you think that I did something to him? I'm not that ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter