Clingy

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V woke up in the morning to a sound of someone snoring softly and mumbling right next to him, he rubbed his eyes using the back of his hands and looked to the side with J-Hope sleeping peacefully while facing him. V instantly smile at himself as he was caressing the older's cheek softly using his palm. He love the older so much, so much that he would never do anything to hurt him.

J-Hope who was sleeping felt something softly caressing his cheek and flutters his eyes open to find his boyfriend is caressing his cheek. The older's cheeks heated up when his eyes met the younger's gentle-looking eyes before it turned into an eye-smile as the younger laughs softly upon seeing the older's cute reaction. “Good morning, Taetae.~”, “Good morning, hyung. Did you sleep well?”. The younger asked as he run his fingers through the older's soft hair and received a soft hum from him as a respond. V swear that J-Hope looked cute and y at the same time with his husky voice and messy hair.

J-Hope knew that the younger was thinking of something and decided to ask him. “What are you thinking, Taetae?”, the younger snapped away by the sudden question that was asked by J-Hope. “You look cute and y, hyung. That's kind of tempting.”, V looked at J-Hope before the older looked away as he was embarrassed by the younger's brave statement. J-Hope sit up on the bed slowly before he was pulled to sit on V's lap with the younger's arms wrapped around his waist before V leaned his forehead on the older's chest.

“What's wrong, Taetae?”, the older asked as the younger was quite all of a sudden and that worried him. “Nothing, hyung.. I.. I just miss you so much. When I lost you for the second time, I d–don't know w–what.. to do..”, the younger stuttered as he sniffles softly and J-Hope knew it right away that V was crying in his arms. The older wrapped his arms around V tightly before pulling him closer and rubs his back soothingly to calm him down. “I know, baby.. I know. I miss you too, so much. It was my fault for running away from you without asking you about it.. I'm sorry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter