I Forgive You and I'm Sorry as well, Baby

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung.. Please. You've been locking yourself inside the room for more than an hour.”, V pleads softly as he knocks on the door twice.. again. There was no answer again and the younger heaves out a soft sigh. Jin who was walking pass the kitchen stops in front of V while looking at him pitifully as the older hands him a can of cola. “Taehyung, you should probably go to sleep now. Hoseok maybe has fallen asleep.. You can't stay here all night.”. V managed to flashed a sincere smile at Jin eventhough he was extremely sleepy and tired.

V shook his head while smiling. “No, hyung. It's fine, I don't mind waiting all night. And.. besides, I think Hobi hyung isn't asleep yet since the door is locked. Hobi hyung doesn't like to sleep with the door locked and lights on.”, all Jin could do was smile before ruffling the younger's hair gently. “You knew him too well, Taehyung. This is what love does to people and that's why people said those who fall in love are fools.”, V opened the can of cola and takes a sip before a soft chuckle escaped his lips. “Same goes to you, hyung.”. Jin nodded his head. “In my case, I stayed up late waiting for Namjoon to finish working on his mixtape eventhough I was having a high fever and a bad flu.”, the younger laughs softly at the sudden mention of the good memory. “Yeah. Pabo Namjoon hyung.”

“But I still love him, no matter what. When we're in love with someone, we wouldn't mind sacrificing ourself for them by waiting or anything. You wouldn't mind getting yelled at or beat up by that someone you love because you knew them too well and you know that deep down inside their heart, they love us as well. As much as we love them. So, remember, Taehyung. Never think of giving up on someone that we love, fight for what belongs to us. Ignore anything that comes in our way because that person matters the most to us.”, Jin advised the younger while V looks up at him, feeling stunned and touched by the older's words. He nodded his head twice in respond before wishing goodnight to the older.

Right after Jin was gone, the older's words keep repeating in his mind while he bites his lower lip. J-Hope who was inside the room was awake all the time and yes, he did heard all the conversation V had with Jin. He felt guilty for making the younger stay up late all night by waiting for him but.. he's in dilemma. ARMYs worldwide has been sending him tweets at Twitter about the photos of V and Irene was definit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter