I'm Sorry

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I decided to continue this story since two of my subscribers loved it and wanted me to continue. Thank you so so much though. Heart for you guys' and God bless you. ♥
 

The next morning, V woke up early than usual and looks around the room. He felt so empty, like a part of his heart was gone and he needed to look for it right away. I should clean myself and go to Jokwon hyung's house to meet Hobi hyung. He thought to himself before getting off the bed and grab the towel while he was walking towards the bathroom. While he was inside the bathroom, his phone screen light up as a message popped up.

After a few minutes of showering, V finally walked out of the bathroom towards the closet and pull out an outfit that he was gonna wear to meet J-Hope. Someone knocked on the door and V answered with a soft 'Yes' before the door was opened to revealed Jin who was smiling at him. “Hey. Glad that you're awake. Have some breakfast before you leave, okay.”, and the younger nodded his head twice in respond before Jin closed back the door.

As V was about to put on his clothes, he noticed the message that had popped up earlier and clicked on it immediately when he saw that it was from J-Hope.

Hobi hyung ♥

If you want to talk, come to Jokwon hyung's house and we could talk. Hyung isn't at home right now.

V smile as he was happy that J-Hope messaged him. At least he's not ignoring me. Okay, you can do this, Kim Taehyung. V nodded his head as he calmed himself down before wearing the outfit that he had picked out earlier. He walked out of his room and closed the door before making his way to the dining table. “I made toast, scrambled eggs and baked bacon for you. It's not much so..”, Jin said before V flashed a smile at the older. “This is enough, hyung. Thank you so much.”, Jin pat the younger's back gently before smiling back at him. “Nah, it's nothing. I'm happy making breakfast for you guys' since I'm the eomma in this group.”, V just nodded his head in agreement before sitting down and start eating the breakfast that Jin made.

Suga walked out of his room and heads towards the kitchen before he saw V was eating breakfast at the dining table. As he was about to walk away, V called out to him softly. “Yoongi hyung. Come here and eat with me, please.”. How could Suga resist that soft and pleading tone of voice that belonged to V? Nobody can. So, being the obedient and kind hyung, he walked towards the table and sat down across V. 

“Look.. Taehyung. I'm sorry for what I've said yesterday. I didn't mean any of those words that I've said and I didn't know that it'll turn out this way.. I'm so sorry. Because of my careless words, J-Hope ran away to Jokwon hyung's house again.”, Suga looked at V with those sorrow and pitiful eyes before V the older's hands gently. “It's okay, hyung and none of this is your fault, okay. Past is past and the good news is we all know where Hobi hyung is so.. we've got nothing to worry about.”. Suga pressed his lips together before smiling and nods his head before joining V eating the food.

“Hyung! Are you going to meet Hobi hyung today?”, Jungkook who runs out of the room towards V before sitting next to him. V looked at him and hums softly in respond before taking a sip on the orange juice. V and Suga was soon joined by the rest of the members before V stood up to fix his clothes as he looked at s. “I'm going to see Hobi hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter