What Does This Mean?

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While J-Hope was eating the chocolate waffles that V had ordered for him, V rest his chin on his palm while his elbow is resting on the table as he is looking at the older male eating deliciously. J-Hope stop munching on the food and looks up at V when he heard the younger let out a soft chuckle. “Is there something on my face, Taetae?”, V shook his head while smiling at J-Hope.

“Why are you smiling at me like that? It looks creepy, Taetae-ah.”, J-Hope said before drinking the juice while he remains his eye-contact with V. V pressed his lips together tightly while staring at J-Hope before leaning his face closer to the older's. J-Hope pull the straw away from his mouth and frozed at his spot with his eyes widen as V keeps on leaning in until their nose touched. J-Hope gasps softly as his face was red due to the sudden contact.

V bursts out laughing when he leans back while placing his palms on his stomach as he laughed out loud. J-Hope looked down as he was embarrassed by V's teasing so he got up and run out of the cafe, leaving the confused alien behind. “Aish. Hyung, wait!”, V exclaimed as he got up and runs after J-Hope who was running far in front of him. J-Hope run into an alley and sat down on the bench as he pants heavily before covering his face with his hands. “What was I thinking? Taetae loves teasing people.. He did that once to Kookie as well and I was a fool for thinking that he actually wanted to kiss me. This is so embarrassing.. Who would want to kiss someone like me?” (A/N: I know I do-)

V stopped in front of the alley to look for J-Hope while he looks around until his eyes landed on a familiar figure. V heaves out a sigh of relief as he knew it right away who it was before walking towards that person and sit down next to him. “Hyung..”, V called out to J-Hope softly as his hand reached to J-Hope's thigh and it soothingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter