Please Come Home..

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V was at the recording studio alone while he recalled the memories of him and J-Hope when they were at the recording studio during their 'I Need U' era. 

- Flashback -

Rap Monster and Suga were busy rearranging the lyrics of their new comeback song while Jin was taking a peaceful nap at the side and Jimin was with Jungkook as they were busy taking selfies of themselves. J-Hope and V were sitting on the floor while talking about the dance part where J-Hope was going to sit on V's back. 

“Hyung.~ Can't you ask Mr. Son to change the choreography?”, V asked J-Hope in a low tone as Rap Monster and Suga were discussing in front of them. J-Hope looked to the side at V while frowning. “Why?”, “You're going to sit on my back! And you're getting heavier each day.”

“You don't want me to sit on you, Taetae?”, J-Hope asked as he looked at V innocently. V's cheeks were flushed red in embarrassment all of a sudden and J-Hope looked at him weirdly. “Why are you blushing?”, “The way you said that sounds so wrong, hyung..”. J-Hope smacked V's arm playfully as he knew what V meant by that. “Taehyung-ah!”

“Hush!”, Rap Monster shush at both V and J-Hope as they were being loud all of a sudden. “We're trying to arrange this lyrics and gave each of you part so please keep it down.”, Suga said as he looked back at them and look back forward when he recieved nods from V and J-Hope. Jimin and Jungkook were giggling softly at the side.

“Please keep it down, you lovebirds.”, J-Hope spat at both Jimin and Jungkook. V could sense jealousy in his tone before he wraps his arms around J-Hope tightly. J-Hope jolted back surprisingly when V hugged him all of a sudden. “Don't be jealous, hyung! I'm always here for you.”, V nuzzled his nose against J-Hope's cheek softly before laughing softly as he noticed that J-Hope's cheeks were turning red due to the sudden skinship. 

- End of flashback -

And V didn't know that his affections towards the older would make J-Hope like him. He doesn't understand why J-Hope likes him so much when all he does was teasing and bullying the older. He was now holding a silver pendrive which belongs to J-Hope as it contains the short lyrics and some compositions that both of them made which is just for fun. V sniffles softly as tears were pooling in his eyes, and before he wanted to wipe it away, the tears trickled down his smooth cheeks.

“You're making a fool out of yourself, Kim Taehyung.”

V gasps softly as he turned around and saw Jin who were leaning his back against the wall. V immediately wipes his tears away with the back of his hand and placed the pendrive back at its original place. Jin walks towards V who were looking down at his black Converse while playing with his fingers and Jin knew it right away. V was feeling guilty and nervous. “Don't be nervous, Taetae. I'm not here to yell at you or anything.. I just wanted to apologize for my harsh behaviour towards you last night. I didn't mean it.. I was so worried about Hoseok.”

V looked up at the older instantly when the older confessed and shakes his head. “No, hyung! I mean.. I don't mind, really. It was my fault, anyway. I shouldn't be selfish and leave Hobi hyung there.. Will he ever come back, hyung?”, V asks softly as he started to cry again but this time, in front of Jin. He hated it. He hate showing to his precious members his weak side. 

Jin felt really guilty when V started crying in front of him. What should I do.. What should I do.. he thought to himself before pulling V into a tight yet gentle hug to calm the younger down. Jin V's back while his free hand was now V's head s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter