Remember

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold yet bright morning at Bangtan's dorm in Seoul with the sun shining brightly along with the birds chirping at the trees. A girl group song could be heard at Bangtan's dorm in the kitchen with the sound of cutting on the wooden cutting board.

 Hamkke tteonayo siwonhan baram soge
Oneureun da itgo geuttae uricheoreom
Do You Remember
Uril bichudeon taeyang
Neolpgo pureun bada machi eojecheoreom
Sigani meomchwojin deusi
Eonjena baraetdeusi
Remember Remember Remember

J-Hope was busy singing along to Apink's song "Remember" that he doesn't notice that V was walking out of the room towards him. The older was swaying his hips to the left and right while cutting the cooked pancakes into a small triangle shape. The younger couldn't help but giggle softly to himself as his lips quirk up into a smile before he wrapped his arms around the older's waist. A soft gasp escaped J-Hope's lips as he was shocked due to the sudden back hug before turning off the song. 

“What– yah! You scared the hell out of me, Taetae!”
“I'm sorry, hyung.~ You were busy singing to Apink sunbaenim's song and I couldn't interrupt. Swaying your hips, huh? How rude of you.”

The older furrows his eyebrows before turning around to face the younger properly. “Rude? And why is that?”, he snakes his hands around the younger's neck and wrapped them there as V wraps his arms around his waist tightly to pull him closer until there was no gap between their bodies. “Because it's tempting and it looks like you're teasing me a while ago and besides.. you look so cute.”, J-Hope chuckles softly while the younger his waistline gently. “Let's eat, Taetae and good morning.~”, “Good morning to you too, hyung and sure!”

The room was filled with happy laughter and voices while they were having breakfast. A few minutes later, both of them sat together on the couch at the living room with their fingers interlocked together. “Hyung.”, “Hm?”

V turn to the side to look at J-Hope. “Do you remember when we first met?”

- Flashback -

There was 6 male trainees who had gathered at the dance practice room in Big Hit Entertainment. The 6 of them looked nervous but managed to maintain their cool image with the company's president, Bang Si Hyuk in front of them.

“I am sorry to keep you all waiting.”

A cute-looking boy raised his hand up. “Yes, Jungkook?”, “Uh, Bang PD-nim.. What are we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter