Who Is That?

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope flutters his eyes open before rubbing them to get a clear vision and sits up slowly to find V's arms were wrapped around his waist. A smile came across J-Hope's face as he remove the younger's arms gently, he leans down and pressed his lips on V's right cheek softly. J-Hope got off the bed and grabs a towel while walking towards the bathroom, the bathroom door were closed and soon the sound of the water heater fills the bathroom with V still sleeping.

While J-Hope was showering, V's phone beep as a sign of he received a text message. He flutters his eyes open at the sudden beep of his phone and stretch his hand to the side to pick the phone up before unlocking it and clicked on the text message which he received. He frowned as he received a message from an unknown number and the message seems so wrong.

Hi, Taetae. It's been a while, isn't it?

Who the hell is this? the younger though to himself and as he was about to reply to the message, the bathroom door was opened to revealed a shirtless J-Hope with only shorts on and V placed his phone away immediately. “Oh hey, you're awake.”, J-Hope flashed a smile as he walks towards V before crawling on the bed to sit on the younger's hard thighs. V lets out a soft chuckle at J-Hope's cute affection. “Good morning, hyung.”, “Good morning, Taetae.”. J-Hope stared down at his boyfriend who looks cute and y at the same time eventhough he just woke up as he traced his index finger on the younger's bare chest.

The younger noticed that J-Hope was biting his lower lip while doing so and smirked upon seeing the cute reaction of his. V grabbed J-Hope's wrists and stared at him fiercely while the older gasps softly at the moment he did that as he was shocked with his eyes widen at him. “Don't do that.”, V said deeply while still holding the older's wrists in his big palms. “Don't d–do what?”, J-Hope feel like slapping himself right now for stuttering and looking weak in front of V.

“Don't bite your lower lip while tracing your fingertip on my chest. You're gonna make yourself suffer again like the last time.”, the older knew what V was talking about and soon nodded his head twice in respond. V cupped the older's cheeks gently in his palms and sit up before pressing his lips on the older's lips softly, J-Hope closed his eyes at the moment he felt V's soft and plump lips on his while tilting his head to the side to deepen the kiss. V s his hands around the older's waist and circled his muscular arms around it as well. 

After a few seconds of kissing, J-Hope was the first one to pulled away from the kiss and rests his forehead on the younger's forehead. “I love you so much, Taetae.”, V smile to hide his reddish cheeks as he blushed upon hearing the older's words before responding, “I love you forever and ever, Hobi hyung.”. J-Hope pecked the tip of the younger's nose and get off from him to wear a sleeveless shirt. “You need to bath, Taetae. You stink.~”, the younger puts cutely at the older's remarks. “Hey! But you kissed me!”, “Because you're irresistable.~”

V smirks satisfyingly before getting off from the bed and walks towards the bathroom with leaving his phone on the bed. While J-Hope was walking towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter