Together

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, surprisingly, everyone woke up early as they had fun yesterday when GOT7 came over to their dorm. The image of Youngjae smiling and laughing to everything that Suga said still has in the older's mind. A soft laugh escaped his lips as he remembered about it as he was sitting at the dining table with his fingers wrapped around a mug filled with coffee. The members turned their heads to Suga as they looked at him with their eyes widen. “Heol. This is daebak. Yoongi hyung laughed by himself. Look, look at him smiling so dreamily.”, V said as he scoffed softly. J-Hope smacked the younger's back and received a soft yelp from his boyfriend. “Hobi hyung.. What was that for?”, V looked at J-Hope as he pouted cutely. “You look cute right now, Taetae but I'm sorry that I smacked you because you need to let Yoongi hyung be like that. It's been a long time since we've seen him being so happy and dreamy like that. He's always stress and moody since he had to deal with his work and all. We need to let this kind of moment last, you know.”, J-Hope said and the members nodded their heads in agreement. “Yoongi hyung looks cute and gentle when he's smiling, that's why Youngjae hyung finds him attractive.”, Jungkook said as he runs his fingers through Jimin's soft hair that the older was smiling happily. Rap Monster smiled as he looked at the happy Suga. “Youngjae had a really big impact on Yoongi. I never knew that this kind of day comes real fast.”, Jin said and Jimin chuckles to it. “Hyung, you're saying like that is funny. It's not like Yoongi hyung is going to get married to Youngjae. Not yet.”

Suga hears soft mumbles coming from the front of him and lifts his head up to found s were busy mumbling to each other. And he heard his name and.. Youngjae's name. He raised an eyebrow in confusion towards the member but none of them seem to notice that Suga was looking at them intensely. “Why are you guys talking about me and Youngjae?”, he finally asked and soft gasps escaped from the members' lips as they were shocked at the moment they heard Suga's voice. “God, hyung.. You scared the hell out of us.”, Suga takes a sip of his warm coffee and looks at them again. “Well.. you wouldn't be so shocked if you weren't talking about me and Jaejae.”. The members looked at him with a confused look at the unfamiliar name mentioned by Suga. “Huh? What– I'm sorry? Jaejae? Who the hell is Jaejae?”, V asked and the members face-palmed their faces. “Oh, Kim Taehyung.. I love you so so much but why are you so slow? Jaejae is a nickname for Youngjae, given by Yoongi hyung.”, J-Hope said as he the younger's head softly while the rest laughs at the sight of J-Hope's actions towards V. “Oh..”, V nodded his head before continuing his words. “That sounds so cute, hyung! Mwoya.~ You guys have nickname for each other already, huh.”, the alien-guy teased Suga that made the older looked down as his cheeks were slightly red as he blushed. “YOONGI HYUNG IS BLUSHING! OH MY GOD!”, Jungkook exclaimed as he raised his hands up in the air before Suga shush him down. 

“You guys are making this a big deal. Youngjae and I are just friends.”, “For now.”, Rap Monster interrupted him before flashing a wink at him teasingly. “Haha. Very funny, Kim Namjoon.”, Suga replied sarcastically before biting his lower lip. “But.. I did feel something weird whenever I'm with him.”, he said and the members came to him right away as Jin questioned him. “What did you feel, Yoongi? Tell us.”, Suga push the mug forward as he plays with his fingers before his lips quirked up into a warm smile. “Well.. when I saw him, I had this excited feeling inside of me like my body was telling me to go to him and have a conversation. I found out that we had some kind of things in common and it shocked me. I mean, to found people with the same interest with me is really rare. When I saw him laughing and smiled to my jokes or whatever that I said, it felt really good like I was taken out of space. I feel free and really happy when I'm with him. The way he reacts when I touched him or make fun of him is really priceless but cute as well. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me 'hyung'.. He was shy but there's a slight aegyo in it which makes me fall for him even more. And to know that he felt the same way was.. even m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter