Happy Birthday ♥ [ JiKook Special ]

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah. Hurry and light up the candle.”, Jin mumbles to J-Hope while Rap Monster was holding the cake in his hands. V and Suga chuckles softly as J-Hope was nervous when he wanted to light up the candle. “Why are you nervous, Jung Hoseok? Be serious right now.”, Jin warned the younger before he himself chuckles at the sight of the nervous J-Hope.

Suga smacked the back of J-Hope's head softly as he is still laughing before they soon stopped laughing when they heard Jungkook and Jimin's voices outside of the room. “Kookie. Where exactly are we going? And where are the other members?”, Jimin asked as Jungkook's hands were covering the older's eyes gently. “Shh, hyung. Just wait patiently, okay.”, Jungkook replied before pecking the older's cheek softly as Jimin was pouting but soon blushed as the younger pecked his cheek. Did they forgot my birthday? Sounds so quiet here and none of them mention my birthday yesterday.. Jimin thought to himself as he bite his lower lip nervously as he is anticipating of what's going to happen next.

Rap Monster, Jin, V, J-Hope and Suga walked out of the room slowly and gently while Jin was placing his hands on Rap Monster's shoulders to guide him to the JiKook couple slowly as he was holding the cake. V, J-Hope and Suga gathered around Jimin with Jungkook's lips quirked up into a wide smile, feeling proud that he was the one who had planned all of this earlier. The living room were decorated with colourful balloons and a huge banner that was hung up written:

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, PARK JIMIN!
OUR CHIMCHIM HAS GROWN UP TO BECOME A FINE YOUNG MAN
WE LOVE YOU ♥

Jin mouthed 1, 2, 3 to Jungkook and the younger uncovers Jimin's eyes with the members surprised him. “Happy birthday!!”. Jimin's eyes widen with his mouth wide opened as he gasps softly due to the sudden surprise before he looked around the dorm to see the colourful balloons, the delicious-looking and nice-smell food that was prepared by the members on the table and lastly.. the huge banner. Jimin was reading the banner with a selfie of him as the members looked at him lovingly with his eyes slowly welling up with tears as his cheeks heated up as well. 


(A/N: This is the photo on the banner. He looks sooooo cute.)

Slowly, the members noticed that Jimin became quiet and he didn't move an inch from his spot. Jin was the first one to called out to him, “Jimin? Are you okay?”. Soft sniffles escaped from the younger and the members immediately turned him around gently before Jungkook lift his boyfriend's chin up only to revealed a red-looking Jimin with tears welling up in his eyes. Jungkook was about to say something when the tears trickled down the older's smooth cheeks which make the rest of the members feel sad. J-Hope had tears in his eyes just by looking at Jimin before V pulled him into a tight yet gentle hug.

“Jimin.. why are you crying? You shouldn't cry. This is your special day.”, Rap Monster said while Jin was rubbing the younger's back soothingly to calm him down. Jungkook pulled his boyfriend into a gentle hug and pats his back repeatedly before Jimin looked at them as he stopped crying. “I'm just.. happy. I mean, this is like the best birthday ever. I always celebrate it with you guys but this year's birthday is special. We managed to become a well-known boy group, ARMYs keep on increasing every day, we won #1 on music shows which was what we wanted the most. Winning awards with you guys and ARMY was.. incredible. And to be Kookie's boyfriend was an unimagineable thing ever. Thank you and I love you guys, so much. I don't know what would I do without you guys.”

Jimin's speech moved their hearts, the younger has never shown this kind of side to them. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter