Our Second Date ♥

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the members of Bangtan were having their lunch made by both Rap Monster and Jin, Suga stood up holding a glass of cola in his hand. “I'm glad that Hoseok is back and please, no more dramas or anything 'cause I might be the next one to run away.”, Jungkook laughed before teasing him. “We wouldn't even notice your absence, hyung!”, “Yeah because you were always sleeping and we'll be like.. 'where's Suga hyung? Oh he's probably sleeping'.”, Jimin said as he continued to laugh along with his boyfriend, Jungkook. 

“Aish, you bastards. Both of you are really suitable for each other. Dumb and Dumber.”, Jin said as he shakes his head while Rap Monster was laughing along with the maknae. Jin smacked Rap Monster's thigh hardly as he looked at the younger fiercely and that's when Rap Monster stopped laughing. “Sorry, hyung. We were just joking 'cause we love you.”, Jungkook said as he did a heart with his hands. Suga looked at him with a disgusted look on his face. “No, thanks. I don't want to receive your love that you already shared with Jimin.”

Jimin pouts cutely at Suga before he got smacked at the back of his head by none other than his best friend, V. “Anyway, let's cheers.”, Suga said before Rap Monster interrupted. “Why is it cola? Why no soju?”

“Yah! Are you crazy? We still have an illegal member right here.”, Jin said. “He's already legal, hyung!”
“No. Whatever.”, with Jin's last remark, the members cheered and eat the delicious lunch that Rap Monster and Jin made.
 

Right after the lunch, J-Hope was resting at the couch before V sat down next to him as he rested his head on the older's shoulder. “Hyung.”, V called out to J-Hope softly and J-Hope hummed softly in respond. “Let's go out for our 2nd date. I want to treat you to something nice and make it up to you for the last time. Can we?”

“Of course we can, Taetae! I would love to go out on a date with my boyfriend.”, J-Hope exclaimed as he looks at V excitedly. V flashed a wide smile and nodded his head twice in respond before both of them change their clothes to get ready for their 2nd date. J-Hope who was done first were waiting outside at the living room as he is scrolling through the news feed of Twitter. He closed the application and locks his phone when he heard a door that has been shut. “Come on, hyung.~ I can't wait.”

V walked towards J-Hope and look at him from his head to his toe. J-Hope raised his eyebrows in confusion. “What's wrong, Taetae? Do my outfit looks bad?”, V tilted his head to the side as he was smirking at the older and shakes his head. “Nope. You look stunning, hyung.”, J-Hope feels his cheeks heated up at the compliment and instantly looks down. “And y.”, V continued and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter