Fun!

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope fluttered his eyes open and rubs them with the back of his hand as he sits up on the bed slowly. He looked around and gosh.. the room was quite a mess. I didn't know that what we did last night had such a huge impact at this room. He thought to himself as a soft chuckle escaped his lips and looked to his left side to find his precious boyfriend was sleeping peacefully with soft snore. J-Hope smiled to himself as he caress the younger's right cheek gently using his fingers and as he was busy admiring V, the door of the room was opened to revealed a gummy smile Suga. “Hey. Glad that you're awake. Uh.. the members were planning on going out to Seoul so.. do you want to come?”, hearing the older's voice, J-Hope immediately looked at the door and nod his head twice in respond. “Okay then. Wake Taehyung up and go shower 'cause you guys smell.. 'that' and make sure to clean up the room.”, Suga said as he peeked his head inside to look around the room with a disgust look on his face. A soft chuckle left J-Hope's lips. “Okay, hyung. We'll be out soon.”, and with that, Suga closed the door.

J-Hope ruffles his own hair before rubbing V's arm gently to wake him up. “Taetae, wake up.”, a soft grunt escaped V's lips as he stretched his arms up in the air while rolling to the side. God, the older swear that he could scream out of joy right now upon seeing his boyfriend being cute in the morning. He knew that he was probably the luckiest person on Earth right now just by having V all to himself. “The members are planning to go out to Seoul and hang out. You know, buy some stuffs like clothes or anything and.. we're gonna go get food so it's fine if you don't wan–”

“I'm up, I'm up! Let's shower and we could eat a lot of food!”, V exclaimed and J-Hope chuckles softly at his boyfriend's behaviour. “You're really fast when it comes to food, eh.”, the younger flashed a cheeky grin at J-Hope before both of them get off from the bed and head towards the bathroom. While they were showering, the members who were at the living was busy getting ready as well. “Kookie, did you bring your wallet? Don't forget it.”, Jin asked as Jungkook immediately checked his pocket and exclaimed a 'yes' to the older. Suga was checking his wallet before keeping it in his pants' pocket meanwhile Rap Monster was busy stuffing his notebook and as he was about to slide his laptop in, a hand grabs his wrist and he knew who it was. “Namjoonie, we're going to have fun, not working. I panned this so that we could spend time together and release our stress.”, Jin was looking at Rap Monster with sparkling eyes that was pleading as well. “Please.”, the older pleads softly and and Rap Monster nods his head twice in respond before placing his laptop aside and pulled out his notebook. 

“Earphones, check. Wallet, check. Money, check. Sunglasses, check. Uhm.. Lipstick, check. High heels, check. Hairstyle, check.~”, Suga was busy checking his earphones, wallet, money and sunglasses before singing "Check" by Girls' Generation. Jimin turned his head to the side to looked at the older before he joined in singing the song as well. “Check, check, check~!!”, the living room was already fulled with laughter in the morning and how Jin, the oldest member love seeing this side of them with Rap Monster dancing around the living room like a hyper zombie. V and J-Hope was packing their bagpack in their r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter