I'm Home

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jokwon walked out of his room only to found an empty glass and a bowl on the table with a medium-sized sticky note on the dining table. He shakes his head while smiling before a soft chuckle escaped his lips. 

Hyung! Thank you so much for the delicious meal. I think it's time for me to go home where my heart is.. I received a text message from Namjoon and I need to face them. They're suffering over there, hyung. Please wish me luck! :) 

- Hoseokkie

Jokwon mumbled a soft 'You're welcome' to himself before he walked to the kitchen to wash the dirty dishes. As for J-Hope, he was in the cab while he looks outside at the window, feeling slightly nervous as it has been a few days since he didn't see s. Do they really miss me? This is so.. he thought to himself before he was interrupted by the taxi driver. “Son, we're here.”, J-Hope realized the taxi did stopped in front of the dorm. This is it.

He was about to pull out his wallet when the taxi driver spoke up. “It's okay. It's free of charge since I know that you're an idol. Think of it as a gift, have a nice day.”, the taxi driver flashed a sincere smile at J-Hope who was looking at him. “Thank you so much, ahjussi. I really really appreciate it. I'll go now, ahjussi. Take care.”, J-Hope bowed at the old man before exiting the taxi while gripping the straps of his bagpack. Come on, Jung Hoseok. Man up.

As he was in the elevator, he hums softly to a song to calm himself and to prevent himself from being nervous. He jolted back slightly when the elevator beeps at the moment it arrived at the exact floor. J-Hope walks out of the elevator and looks to the right and left before walking towards the dorm. When he stood in front of the door, he raised his hand to knock but soon pulled his hand away. I can do this.. Come on. He bravely knocked on the door twice gently before he heard a soft footsteps walking towards the front door, he waited for a second before the door was opened to revealed a gentle-looking Jin.

Jin gasps softly as he looked at J-Hope with his mouth-opened and wide eyes. “Oh my god– what. What– Jung Hoseok!”, Jin exclaimed before he threw his hands around J-Hope's neck tightly and J-Hope smiled before chuckling softly as he hugged the older back tightly. “I miss you so much, you pabo.”, “I miss you too, hyung. So so much.”

“What was that shouting abo–”, Rap Monster asked as he walked towards the living room followed by the rest of the members and only to stopped his words when he saw J-Hope who was hugging J-Hope. “Yah, Jung Hoseok!”. J-Hope who thought that Rap Monster was angry at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter