Leave Him Alone!

I'm Your Hope and You're My Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, you have to do it like this.”, J-Hope groans out of frustration as he has been teaching both Rap Monster and Jin the same part of choreography more than twice. He sat down on the floor and ruffles his hair as he whine softly like a kid. Both Rap Monster and Jin feels guilty for bothering J-Hope at a time like this. “Hobi.. We're really sorry. If you're tired, we could ask for Jungkook or Taetae.”

J-Hope immediately stood up at the mention of V's nickname. “No no! I could teach you guys, again. Bang PD-nim told me to and if he find out that those two maknae teach you guys, I'll be dead and then–”, Rap Monster placed his hand on J-Hope's shoulder as a sign of him to stop talking and he did. “Hobi.. You need to stop worrying over these kind of things. And please.. stop being insecure.”, Rap Monster said while Jin hand both Rap Monster and J-Hope a glass of water. The three of them drink it before J-Hope laugh nervously. “I don't know what you're talking about, Namjoon.”

“We know what you've been up to lately in the studio all alone with the iPad, Hoseok-ah.”, Jin looked at J-Hope intensely and J-Hope looked down to avoid the older's gaze. “Oh come on! I just watched SISTAR's sunbaenim dance practice of 'Shake It'. That's all!”, J-Hope exclaimed as he thought that they were mad at him about that. “That's not the thing we're talking about, Hoseok-ah. You've been reading the hate comments about you again online, haven't you?”

J-Hope looked up at Jin with his wide eyes and mouth slightly opened. “H–how did you know about that, hyung..”, Jin heaves out a deep sigh and Rap Monster shakes his head disappointedly at him. “We told you to stop doing that, didn't we. You don't have to waste your time reading those useless comments about us and yourself. Namjoon said it before that it's bad for your health so why..”
J-Hope plays with his fingers nervously as he hesitated to speak. “I was just.. I was bored and I wanted to know how people really think of me and I want to fix whatever is wrong.”, “Haters will always be haters, Hobi. They won't change no matter what.”

J-Hope nodded his head twice in respond. He admits it that it is useless in trying to fix yourself to make people look at you better when all they do is hate you and they will continue doing so no matter what. People are weird sometimes. When you're being yourself, they criticized you. When you changed to become someone better, they criticized you even more. That's how humans are. 

“Come on, Hobi. Taetae wanted to see you right now.”, Jin wraps his fingers around J-Hope's wrist and pull him gently towards the entrance door as they're heading back to their dorm. “How?”, J-Hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter