Loving You Is So Easy

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

As Jiro watched Hebe walking to her room,he can't help but wonder at himself for his behavior today.Seeing her sad and lonely somehow touched him.He himself can't understand his confused emotions towards her.He is angry the last time and now this sudden tenderness toward her is something he can't understand himself.He just wants to make her happy and wants her to smile again.Seeing the pain and the hurt in her eyes is the one that draws him out to her. He just wants to take away that pain and hurt in her eyes.....if only he can do that.

Jiro took a deep breathe as he took a glass of drink from the bar.He looked at his watch and it is still early.He won't be able to sleep again,knowing that Hebe is out there within his reach.The memories of their last time together in bed came to his mind,as he started feeling himself wanting her.He finished his drink and decided to go out tonight....maybe drop by at Madame Song's house.It has been a while since he has been there ,the last time when Hebe was still a part of that house....and it seems so long ago.....

Hebe heard the door closed and then the roar of Jiro's car.he must have gone out again.She wondered where can he be going at this time.She doesn't think that it has anything to do with his job.Is he seeing a girl somewhere?Somehow the thoughts made her restless and unhappy as she waited for his return.

It was way past midnight when she heard a sound again.The sound of the door downstairs opening and closing after.Jiro must be home now as she heard his footsteps on the stairs going to his bedroom.His steps sounds unsteady and then a sound ,as it made Hebe worried.She got up from her bed and check on him and found Jiro,having a hard time walking on the stairs and almost slumped at the end of the stairs .He was so drunk.

"Jiro what happened to you?" Hebe asked as she tried to lift him up to help him up.

"Nothing,this is� nothing.Don't worry about me." he said as he tried to get up from the floor.

"Come on hold on to me." Hebe said as she tried to help him out.

Jiro laughed..."How can you help me when you are so small and light.?" as he said with a hiccough.

"Come on ,Just hold on to me." Hebe said as he hold on Jiro's shoulder to lift him up.Jiro tried to got up as he hold on her.He can smell the sweet fragrance from her hair.,as he stood and hold on to her.The nearness is just too much for him.He can feel himself wanting her again,as he took a deep breath.

The trip to Madame Song's house,didn't happen.He changed his mind on the way there,the urge is gone once he left the house.He ended up meeting his friend and then having a drink, and before he knew it, he was all tanked up with� drinks.He hardly made it home with his driving.And now standing close to Hebe once again ,he felt that it� woke up ,his sleeping libido.

Heeb helped him out all the way to the bedroom,as she gently put him down by his bed.And before Hebe can get away from Jiro,Jiro was holding her wrist as she pulled her down in the bed with him.Hebe was taken by surprised as she found herself staring back at Jiro's face.This time,his face didn't have the anger and the hatred that he have before.What she sees is the need in him and the tenderness of the lover that he was before.And before she knew it.Jiro's lips was on her as she close her eyes to enjoy it.

Jiro was kissing her tenderly at first and then the heat of passion came to him as he kissed her roughly and with such an urgency.Hebe let him kissed her as she received each kisses that he bestow on her.She wants him as much as he wants her.He wants his touches just like before.

"Hebe..Hebe...you are making me crazy..." as he continued to kiss her,feeling her every part of hers,igniting all her nerves ,all her senses. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touches.She moans and groans with each� touches in her sensitive part...He took out her nightgown ,as he looked at her body,kissing every part of her body,from head down to her feet.He just like to love her,wants her to feel whatever he is feeling right now.Tonight she is the Hebe that he owns and nobody else.

As they continue to make love ,matching each movement and in rhythm with each other.She was ready when he entered inside of her,she was moist as he came and together they rode into higher heights of ecstasy....as they called each other's name in the end....They hugged and cuddled each other after the act,as Hebe went to sleep in his arms...They both went to sleep with a smile in their face....Tonight ,they feel that they do belong together.

Morning came to soon for both of them.As Jiro turned as looked at Hebe sleeping in his arms.He can't help himself to kiss him again in her sleep.Hebe stirred,as she felt Jiro's lips on her.She smiled at him.She wished that Jiro will just continue holding and loving her just like before....and then as she closed her eyes and as they made love once again....the memories of the past is gone for now...the only important thing is Jiro,she will give everything and all of� her for him....even her own soul....as she holds on to him....